2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hear that writing the list down, Anna.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi Everyone I just wanted to post this picture of Michael Ashley and I yes its true I am actually in a picture with Michael, I feel so honored and proud. I just wanted to share the joy in our hearts of knowing Michael Bolton the wonderful man. Dad & Ashley
Attachments:
Tom, What an adorable photo of the 3 of you!! OMG! I love it!! So glad someone took that of you 3 together.. You all look so happy together... AWWWW!!!!! You should be VERY PROUD to share this photo..

Tell Ashley we love it!!
Robin in MD :)
Awwww,Tom I am seriously wiping away tears of joy at the look of sheer happiness on Ashleys face at the thought of being with Michael again.

I too have met Michel on several ocassions now and even now looking forward to my meeting with him next month, have butterflies in my tummy because I am so excited.

I am just so delighted that both you and Ashley had this wonderful opportunity and believe me when I say, that Michaels life will be blessed and enriched because he has met with both you and Ashley.

God Bless you Tom, for being such an amazing, wonderful dedicated Dad. You are truly special.

Love Jennifer XXX
This would probably be the best fan photo I have seen.
The joy is there in all 3 of you Ashley is beaming you look so happy and MIchael is just so relaxed and enjoying it as much as you are
Beautiful and thanks for sharing with us :)
Love Dianna xxx
when did you get that picture taken with you, Ashley&Michael. You both must have met him several times. Awesome.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Oh Gosh Bolton Fans are the greatest in the whole world and thats why Ashley and I love you all so much. Thank you Thank you with all our hearts. Dad & Ashley
Attachments:
Love this one too. Did you get to take it? Adorable.....Thanks for sharing so much of this special time with MB with all of us..I have no doubt MB adores you both...

Hi Robin No I didnt take any a PR lady that was there took them and I found out who she was and she sent them to us. Love ya. Dad & Ashley
I am so happy you got these from the lady that took them. OMG Ashley must be so thrilled to get them since the concert!!! I remembered you saying it wasn't easy for you to take any when you reported in after the show and now you have these, How COOL is this!!!!! So HAPPY she sent them to you guys..They are just precious!!! We all enjoy you both so much here and am so glad you all made it to see Michael more than once this year.

I am truly smiling here seeing those pictures!!!!
Thanks again!!!!
Hi Robin we still have front row tickets to see him in Modesto on Feb 7th so life is good isnt it? Love ya. Us
YES it is Tom!!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service