2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I 'll start yelling for Rock Me Baby from over here and you from over there and maybe he will sing it!! LOL I love that song when he ends his concert with it!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
LOL OK Good idea!!! I do to!!! :)
Hi there!! Just in from Atlanta!! Boy it was a really fantastic, awesome show, again!! It was a really small venue of about 1000 seats, but only about half full, so was not sure how the fans would react!! Well, I would say the 500 or so there, were truely Michael fans!! It was great, really loud fans who really enjoyed the show...I am so glad!! I had seats on row 8 and as I sat there, they weren't really that good even though it was a small venue, kind of disappointed. I knew Lynn and her friend were on the front row, so right after the mc came out and talked, I spotted Lynn. Well I decided to go and say Hi down front, then while talking I asked her if she had noticed any empty seats close by, well the 2 right behind her were still empty and it was 8 pm!! We knew he was gonna start on time and all of a sudden the lights went out, so I sat down in one of those.....and no one else could come in after the show started!!! I had 2nd row center!!!! Not bad at all if ya ask me!! The song list was about the same, he came out in the audience, oh about 3 rows from us!! and did WAMLAW, very close!! Then a few of us went to the stage and no one made us sit down...it wasn't too many of us, but alot of fun down there as no one was pushing like usual!!! I was taking pictures earlier in the show and I got caught by him again!! Ask me "did the picture came out ok", and then, "you know how cameras can be"!! and started laughing!!!! I got a huge smile from him out of that!! Will post pictures tomorrow....Then the encore he did "Rock me" and "Go the Distance" and then said, "well I can't leave Atlanta without singing "Georgia". so he sang it, GREAT...I did get it recorded and will post it tomorrow as well....Oh yeah, early in the show, three girls down front held up big signs with "10" on them!! He commented at least he got his 10's here and said thanks to them...really cute!!
Then when the show was over, Lynn introduced me to Chad the drummer and we talked abit and I told him I had been trying to get a picture of Michael and me signed the last 5 shows I had gone to, so I boldly ask him to see if he could get it signed for me..or maybe get us a meet and greet. He took the picture but came back several minutes later and said he was in a meeting before the meet and greets .and he would not be able to get it done..and couldn't get us a meet/greet, but said, well there is only 2 ways out of the building and he will have to leave out of one of them!!!! After talking to him awhile longer, we decided to play groupies!!! We found the buses and the side he would probably leave out of and decided it was worth a try...So 4 of us stood around, waiting, waiting and waiting...security for Georgia Tech said well he won't leave until everyone is out of here...we just kept waiting and talking to them for awhile!! Then we noticed the security guys had left and no one was there except a driver and car!! Then all of a sudden, here comes Michael with his security and others!! As soon as Michael was within a few feet of the car, I ask him nicely if he could sign a picture for me! Wow!, he said sure let me put my things in the car, just a moment....He got his stuff in the car and got in and rolled the window down and his security guard said ok no pictures and one at a time!!! I was first and when I went over, the first thing he said was, "well, HI there"!! Don't know if he remembered me from the camera comments the last 2 shows or not!! I told him about the picture and where it had been taken and he graciously signed it and I told him how long I had been a fan and how many concerts I had been to and he said that was really wonderful!! He commented on how loud the crowd was tonite and he thought it was great..and really liked it..then I ask him about his new grand daughter and he just beamed with pride and said she is precious!! I told him thank you very much for signing my picture and he handed it back to me!! I was in heaven!! I got to say more to him there than any meet and greet I ever went to!!! It was alot of fun, I felt 18 again!!! Lynn and the other lady/husband both got to talk to him also....That was a wonderful way to end my streak of concerts for 2010!!!!
Again, I will post a video and pictures tomorrow...By the way, it was wonderful talking to you Lynn and Karen and meeting a few others at the concert!! from the forum,,,,Sorry this is so long....but Atlanta was great!!
Kerie
WEll Kerie it sure does sound like a wonderful end to the streak of concerts how wonderful for you and you really deserve it for being a dedicated fan :)
Thanks for another great review
Love Dianna xxx
Hey Kerie!! I'm tickled that you got to move up to 2nd row and the show was great and you did get to chat with MB at the car and get your photo signed!! He did that at Lancaster with all of us in 2007 that waited out there and it was neat, one at a time like that... LOVE IT!!!!!! So glad it all went well and he remembered you again taking pictures too!!LOL I cannot wait to see them...Sounds like a great time!!!

Thanks sooo much for posting!!!
Robin :)
Ooooohhhhh Kerie what fun!!! You made me live my concert series all over again. You put a HUGE smile on my face the entire time I read your review.!! Your excitement and delight was palpable :) Isn't it the best feeling?....or at least one of the best feelings ;) You are a true fan when you didn't settle for 8th row seats!!! Good girl....use that noggin' to get the PROPER seats you DESERVE!! There are no accidents you know ;) Terrific way to end your series. Brilliant to make sure you went up to the stage. We MUST show our dedication to Michael whether others join us or not!!! To also get your photo signed was perfect and aren't the unplanned after show moments the best??!!!

Have you stopped smiling yet?

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Im with you gals on this isnt it wonderful to be a Bolton Fan? Dad & ashley
SURE ISTom!!! :)
Hi Ashley and Tom....It is the best!!!! I am so glad that Ashley has such a dedicated dad to bring her to Michael's concerts :) You remind me of my husband who has so thoughtfully attended soooooo many concerts with me over the 22 years of being a fan :) Of course he has become a fan now!!!

Enjoy all your future meetings with Michael Miss Ashley!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
yeah, kerie. I did forget to comment on your 8th row seat to the 2nd. Not bad, girlfriend. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi again Kerie and thanks for posting again! Good for you grabbing the opportunities when you see them! Did you go by yourself that time? That’s great that you got “Georgia” on video, can’t wait to hear it! Chances are Michael did recognize you: you’ve made your presence known for the past few shows… :D I’m glad you finally got your picture signed and that you had such a great time Kerie! Oh sweetie, never apologize for the length of your posts, we love them!  Take care and thanks again for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hey Sylvie, I did go to the concert without my husband this time, just me but I knew that a few forum buddies would be there so hoped I would run into them and I did!! I have gone to alot of them by myself and have no problem with it!! My daughter drove me and dropped me off and came and picked me up, I called her when it was over to tell her I was gonna be a "groupie" and she just laughed. She drove around until I called her to come get me, about an hour after the show LOL!!! She had an exam the next morning at 7 AM and I just hoped she would do ok, she did, she got an "A" so it did not mess up her schedule too much, I just owe her big time next time I am in Atlanta!!
By the way, I am still SMILING as I got home to tell my hubby and family about it!!! So much fun....
Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service