2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hugs to all of you BB'S out here. I'm having fun with this. If I miss write things in wrong places, please forgive me. I get excited. xox

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
ok, I know you're blind, the video doesn't work anyway. I'll try later again.
ciao
Silvy
Some pics from Gardone Riviera's concert.
Attachments:
More...
Attachments:
The last ones
Attachments:
THANKS for sharing them Pilar..You got some cute ones..
Robin :)
Since I have to keyboard everything, it's a good thing it's my left hand that was operated on as I have to arrow up&down on the nub pad&all that. I know there's other places on the keyboard to arrow up&down. If I were to use a mouse? Oh! yeah! That's right! I killed my mouse. :)

Gotta stop BB'S as I'm hurting but I'm just having fun.
Thanks Pilar
I hope you don't mind I save a few of them
Love Dianna xxx
Hi, Pilar
Thanks a lot for sharing !!! I'm glad for you
every year, every vacation with Michael's concert
include, what luck !!!
Take care
Mariu
Hi Silvy, Robin from Ca and I can’t find anything that sounds like it could be a video around your post that says “A video from the theater”. The only thing that “looks” like it could be a video is the link to your Italian article. We have no problems clicking on Youtube videos though. But thanks so much for sharing about your concert and I’m really glad you’ve had such a good time and made new friends! So, did you embarrass your friend Maria? Lol And did she enjoy the concert too? Well in any case, thanks for sharing sweetie! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hey Sylvie from Canada&everyone.

Love those youtubes. Keep them coming. :)

Hi everybody!

Finally I've had time to upload my photos of the Garda Lake concert.
Here you have them:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/novaveu/
I updated some of them to the gallery section of the web too and a video I took from Nessun Dorma. At the beginning of the video, I cut Michael's head (it was my first MB concert, my first video!) but then the video is not bad. I would have wanted to record more of the concert, but I couldn't, I had the urgent need to applaud... ha,ha,ha!

Love ;)

Manoli

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service