2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Friday is the day!!! Detroit get ready ...MB is comin to town!!! :-) :-) I've been waiting for quite a while for this show, so ready for a great night and early celebration of our anniversary with my hubby. I hope some of you will be there, but if not I'll report as best as I can Saturday or Sunday!!! Robin-I hope you had a blast!!!! :-)
Have a GREAT time Jessi and do report as soon as you recuperate!! LOL Happy Anniversary!!! I have spent many anniversaries and birthdays at Michael's concerts. Make sure you get up to the stage so you can rock with Michael and the other fans :)

ENJOY!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Enjoy Jessi. I saw Michael in 1994&98 in Clarkston at Pine knob. Pardon spelling.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Have a wonderful time tonight Eileen and Robin and anyone else attending the concert tonight.
Hope you all have the best time!!
Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Love Deb xx
This is a video of Michael singing "Georgia" at the Atlanta concert!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BGZd8o2JEA
Enjoy
Kerie
Wow Kerie isn't he just cheekie in that one
He really looks like he's having the time of his life and so do the crowd
Thanks so much
Love Dianna xxx
Just love how yawl put those songs on to youtube. Sylvie, I need that Georgia, please? Don't know how to transfer youtube songs in to emails.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA

Loved that "Georgia."
Wow Kerie, what a delicious “Georgia”, thank you so much for sharing! It’s been so long since I’ve heard it live… You guys certainly seemed to enjoy it! Well thanks again Kerie, very much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I wonder how it's all going
Wish i was there with them singing along :)
Love Dianna xxx
Hi Diana....I sure hope they are at he stage right now rocking out!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Yes Kathy so do I
I don't they'll be thinking of us but we sure are thinking of them LOL
Love Dianna xxx
All I can say is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's 2:23 in the morning just got home from a fantastic concert!!!!!!!! Tell you all more later!!! NEED SLEEP IF I CAN! Still flying high!!!

Hugs

Love Eileenxoxox

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service