2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12607

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kathy, my buddy..... If I left anything out feel free to add it. My brain is on overload still!! Wow!! We had one amazing trip my friend. So glad to share it with you!!!!
I know my favorite concerts were the ones I went to in Henderson&Ivins Utah. The one in Cerritos was awesome but the audience enthusiasm wasn't there none at all, really. I understand what everyone's saying about the concerts though. The band, I'm getting used to them. I know they're good......

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Kathy

Wow it would have been something to be there with you all
Sounds to me like a fanastic time was had by all
Thanks so much
Love Dianna xxx
OMFG Robin, okay, we believe you! lol Phew, if that’s not a 10 minute commercial ad to go to an MB concert girl, I don’t know what is! Thank you so much for such a mind-boggling review! Girl, you had me teary-eyed with such fantastic details… All we were missing was the soundtrack! Phew! So your next show’s in March huh? :D Wow, the next reviewers have a lot to live up to: thanks again so much for sharing Robin, the length was way worth it! Take care, Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hello Robin ...quite the reporter.....lol My oh my does your stage experience bring back GREAT memories!!!! Too funny about all the settling in at the stage!! I LOVE THE STAGE!!!! There is nothing better than that long version of Rock Me. I have been spoiled now that I have heard that several times. I TOTALLY know what you mean about the stage steps and watching Michael go up on stage after WAMLAW. You are so close you could walk right up with him:) And then sitting in front of you when he sits on the stool to sing....oh my...my concerts are flashing through me again. I think you had my spot lol!!! Talk about post traumatic stress disorder...LOL Nothing like getting a personal hi or handshake. Michael has been very friendly and appreciative of his fans more so than before. I can only assume life is treating him very well. Of course we all stand by and support him regardless. That is what friends and fans are for!!!!

Thanks again for a delightful experience .....Robin the Reporter!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
LOL I know I wrote alot, maybe it's due to being concert deprived for over six months but it was just extra special and the girls and I just melted. He's spoken to us from the stage before over the years, caught us saying his speals introducing songs and one time asked me in Pittsburgh how many shows and then my friends how many. That was the year I did 23 concerts(Crazy as that sounds)... He was cracking up at us.. He's just too funny...

Yes I agree about it bringing back memories for me too when you all post on this thread, I so enjoy reading the reviews, that's why I started one on this forum like we had on the last one. It's like I'm there in spirit with all of you too! I love reading all of your reviews!!!

My friends and I said we should have journeled our Bolton adventures years ago. We get together and remember this or that at this or that place. I've traveled with different friends over the years too so we 3 have some different experiences but sure have shared many road trips and concerts together, and other Bolton events..It's just nice that MB still seems to appreciate seeing us year after year-all of us long-time fans as well as new ones..It's as much fun if not more now than it was back when I started this journey of traveling years ago. I don't go as often as I used to but sure appreciate the times I now get to enjoy MB and his music. And the journey continues in 2011!!! :)

Thanks for your kind responses..I'm not the best writer in the world but wanted to attempt to get the feeling across! Between those of us posting, I think we succeeded!!LOL
Robin still smiling!!! :)
It is still so great Robin and I really think we appreciate the joyful experience much more as the years pass. It is obvious that Michael feels the same way!! It is also true that age brings wisdom and hence one finds even more enjoyment in the simpler things in life. Then when you throw in a MB concert....well...that is off the hook!!!

Keep booking those concerts girl. If Michael appears within ...oh say 300 miles...I AM GAME!!! Will be the first to buy a ticket!! We must all keep in touch and if any of us gets to the opposite coasts for concerts....we must consolidate our wave of support for Michael!! We will keep it a secret so Michael doesn't cancel from being overcome by TOO MUCH support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Now that I want to see!!!

Take care Robin the Reporter

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Robin. LOVED YOUR REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!! it was totally awesome. In reading your review&how long it was, made my hand hurt think of all that typing. :D Loved it, girlfriend.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks Robin, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it..

Robin
Robin Robin Robin
I almost feel like I'm there
What a great review
I am smiling like the cheshire cat it was a wonderful review
Looking forward to your pics
Love Dianna xxx
Dianna, that's how I felt when I read your review after not getting to see MB in concert for so long in Australia. I felt your excitement when you had your turn.. I hope he gets around to your part of the world again in 2011!!!!

Thanks!!
Long thing speaking on Michael?? I have found the review quite brief!!! Hahahahah. No, seriously, I am so happy you had such a great time!!!!! Thanks for the review!!!!

XOXO

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service