2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12610

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Helen ,sent you a pm .xx
Helen Helen Helen so pleased to see and read your first post with many more to come
Loved it shame about the video and pics but hey you do have some more to go to and we can't wait to hear all about them all :)
Love Dianna xx
Thanks Diana I just hope I get to see every concert as dad still really ill. I would be crushed if I had to go home quick. But will keep you posted on the concerts. XX
Sorry to hear that Helen. I thought it all went well.
Sending bigs hugs Helen and many blessings
Love Dianna xxx
I'm sorry to hear helena that your dad is so eill. I'll be praying.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Oh Helen, I’m sorry to hear your dad is ill… Well I hope he gets better soon… Keep in touch with him and we’ll all send him our positive vibes for a prompt recovery, I wish him well. Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Helen.....Sorry to hear about you dad being ill. All us fans will certainly send out some healing energy for him and for you so you can see Michael!!!

Take care and enjoy :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Helen, I hope your dad will be ok..
Robin
Hi Helen and thanks for the review! Wow, what a way to start a concert series with a front row, lucky you! Sweetie, we’d love to know what was the song you didn’t know, if you can remember, because Michael said in his first UK interview that he’d have surprises for the fans. Or maybe you’ll be able to tell us in your next reviews? We’re all looking forward to all of them. Travel safe sweetie, take care and thanks for sharing! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
I wonder if sweet home Chicago was the same tune of sweet home Alabama. :)

I guess I'm not a blues person. I like a little of R&B&definite soul&motown but blues? nah!

I tolerate RMB because of Michael though I'd like to hear him do "Sweet Home Chicago."

Sorry but it's just my opinion. I don't care for BB King at all. I know he's a classic&all but no thanks.

Now, Louie Armstrong? No........Yuck......His voice creeps me out. If he looked like the sound of his voice? Poor thing.
Now you are causing trouble Robin!!!! NOT....just joking!!! Thank goodness we all get to have an opinion :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service