2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Olive, I'm glad you accepted my invitation! Thanks a lot for posting your review, I'm really glad you've had such a nice time. May I ask how long it had been since your last Michael concert, or was this your first one? As Robin said, "One world one love" has been out since September of last year in the U.K. and an alternate version has been out since May in the U.S. If you enjoyed "Hope it's too late", you'll love the new album! Take care and hope to read you again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks for posting Olive. You sound like a newer fan.....so welcome!!! I gathered because you didn't know about his cd already being out that you that perhaps you got "hooked" by his great voice :) Glad you had a great time and hope you have many more!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
silly me i have the cd in my car !!!!!! i have been a fan of michaels for 15 yrs now i first went to see him at newcastle in1996 . If you are in the fan club do you get front row seats ?. we were at the front in bottom balcony very close to him but you have to get your tickets early unfortunately my friend and i were seperated love olive x
Hi Olive, uh-oh, I think it’s time for you to have another listen to the CD huh?lol Oh, good to hear this wasn’t your first concert but you became a fan when you saw him! :D Well, I hate to tell you this Olive, but there’s no fan club any more, because Michael felt that we weren’t getting our money’s worth from them. There have been too many management and web site changes over the past few years and it just wasn’t working. You should keep an eye on the “MB dates added” thread:
http://michaelbolton.ning.com/forum/topics/mb-dates-added
Even if there’s no fan club, sometimes Management lets us know or fans get wind of special offers by venues or promoters and/or radio stations so you never know. Well, hope that helps for next time, take care and thanks again for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Olive...in addition to what Sylvie said (HI Sylvie!) always stay current on this website and the sooner you find out about a venue for Michael's concerts, the sooner you can buy a ticket! The sooner you buy a ticket, the greater chance you can buy front row!! Also Gail is great about posting any Michael sightings....where he might be appearing in different cities :) Your best bet is to check here often to get info AND to chat with some of the most wonderful Michael Bolton fans!!! Welcome once again and GLAD you found your cd!!! Isn't the memory an awesome tool....if we only had one!!! Have been there and done that :)

Take care and hope you continue to post!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Olive, thanks for your review. I'm glad you enjoyed the show. keep posting, ok?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Where is the concert that you went to?
thanx robin regards olive x
Hi and Welsome Olive so pleased to hear ypu had a great concert!
All the best
Dianna xxx
Went to see Michael at the Sage in Gateshead England last night and he was absolutely fabulous. I only wish we could have been closer to the front!! We were the only people who has made posters and after the show one of the stewards asked if we would like her to try and get the posters backstage to Michael so he could see them as we were so high up he probably didn't see them! We were soooo excited! Let's hope he got them and got to read them...they were pretty funny! Had an amazing night and everyone waiting to see him has a wonderful night in store :)

xxx
Hi Lyndsay, WELCOME to the forum and thanks for sharing your review and photos!! So glad you had a great time!!
Robin in MD USA
Hi Lyndsay and thanks for accepting my invitation! I’m very happy for you that you had such a fabulous time! Now, can you tell us what your posters said? Just curious… :D And can you tell us if you remember him singing anything different than usual? I’m only asking because according to what Michael said in the ITV interview, we were under the impression that he had surprises in store. Well, in any case, thank you so much for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi and welcome Lyndsay sounds like you had a great time as well always nice to hear
Thanks for your review :)
All the best
Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service