2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12608

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad for you Lindsay. So, it was in England. Should have checked the events list.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Lyndsay....thanks for leaving your review!! The posters are a hoot!! You were quite busy before the concert and where...pray tell....did you keep those posters before the concert??!!! It sounds like you had a lot of fun. Way to go!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Some pictures...
Attachments:
couple more pics...
Attachments:
Hey guys the new song Michael played so well last night :) was called sweet home Chicago it was fantastic Michael plays his guitar. On this one great song loved it. I will try and video it tomorrow x
that one that says... "back to the same old place, sweet home Chicago"???? Really????? Ohhh, fantastic!!!!
Oh ok if you can that would be great Helen :)
Love Dianna xxx
Oh...thank you soooo much Helen!!! We in the states didn't get to hear this song in his concerts. Thanks for this special treat!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I wonder why it is that some concerts get the extra stuff like this sweet home Chicago&some got sign your name. I'm lucky if i got Hope it's too late the concerts I went to. Sometimes I feel the U. S. A. gets gypped on songs. Just my view. I'm not trying to start anything as it's no one's fault. Just wondering what it's all about.

robin the curious Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Who hopes I'm not starting any trouble. It's not my intent.
Hahahahahaha Robin....you definitely aren't starting any trouble. We just have to convince Michael that we are good guinea pigs and he can try out a new song on us!!! We will even sing along!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
I hear you Cathy. Wow! I mean. I'm glad for them but a lot of their CD'S, they get extra songs&we get left out. i wonder what's up with that. I nave always wondered. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey Robin my Boltonnut, I would agree completely about the new songs, if I hadn’t witnessed something different myself. Well, it wasn’t completely different, but in 2005, when I attended a concert in Biloxi MS, Michael sang the reggae version of “Said I loved you… but I lied” for the first time. Plus, Robin from MD might be able to confirm that, but wasn’t it in fall of 2008, right here in the U.S.A. where “Sign your name” was heard for the first time? I can’t double-check Youtube because I don’t know when exactly that concert was. I do remember though that the first time I heard it from Michael live was from England on Youtube. Although I do have to agree that it looks like most often, the new songs are performed in Europe first. As far as the extra songs on CD’s, up until Michael signed with Universal Motown, Michael’s CD’s were released first in America, so I guess Europe got a bonus track for being patient waiting for the album. The only people who could answer that would either be Michael’s management or the man himself. So there you go girl. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service