2010 Concert Tour Reviews-Please share your reviews with us here!

Hi everyone, I thought it might be nice to have a thread for everyone to post their concert reviews in again like we've done in the past. It's such fun hearing about all the shows and everyone's experiences and see their photos. 

Anyone attending, please post your review.  Its exciting that Michael and his band are hitting the road again and traveling the world!

I hope you all don't mind I started this thread for concert reviews.  I'm looking forward to reading about everyone's experiences!

Thanks!!!

Robin :)

P.S.  Update-Nov, 2010-I wish them well and cannot wait to see the show again in 2011!!! MB totally rocked it at NJ PAC 11/3/2010!!! Thanks Michael!!!!!

Views: 12603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ha ,Andrea is far from shy .Iwill get her to come on and give her review.Ilove the hits he plays but would really love if he played more of his stuff and not so much of others.Hopefully he will change it around a little .If i ever get to meet him i will tell him and you never know he may end up reading this,very good idea about a suggestion box ,might just do that .xx
Hi Sharon, Thanks for the picture and review! Sorry to hear that Michael has not performed any new songs...but guess like Sylvie said...he prefers singing his classic hits...but then again he should perform more songs from the new CD...isn't this tour to promote it afterall? Anyway, I have never seen Michael perform live so I guess anything coming out of his mouth would sound good to me...LOL! So nice that he autographed the shirt...how terrific is that!
Hope you all have a grea time at RAH!!

Hugs,
Helena
Helena, I hope you will have an opportunity to see Michael in concert&when you do, give us reviews, please? :D

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hi again Sharon, I’ll look forward to reading your friend’s review if she posts. It’s too bad Jennifer has too much official business with Michael at the RAH this time or you could have asked her to pass a message along for you… Maybe next time… As far as I know sweetie, this forum is to monitor what the fans think so go ahead, express yourself… but be gentle… :D Wow, it would be very interesting to read what people would write in a “suggestion box” thread!  I’ll look forward to it. Take care Sharon and thanks for your response. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Actually I did ask MB on the phone when I won the phone call in the spring about adding more new songs into the show by my concert in Nov.. He said he thought Murder My Heart would be back in by then at least..well it's not and wasn't at my show. LOL So he's decided to do a new song not on his current album instead, which is ok, just a bummer I didn't get to see/hear it last week!LOL He has to do the hits, we know that and he's said that, he sounds the best I've heard him in ages and the show was fab despite not getting Murder My Heart. He is amazing to me and we hope to hear more new stuff back here in 2011 too.. The shows are fun no matter what he sings...He knows the fans want different stuff but they have reasons for playing the setlists that they do.. The encore is up to MB from what I've heard in the past from the band, it's up to him what they do based on the audience and the feel from the crowd each night. So it will vary here and there that way too..

I understand how you feel, but I think with time maybe more newer material will be mixed in here and there? We can only hope!!!

Take care and have fun!!!
Robin in MD :)
Hi everyone .Please dont get me wrong ,When i said i wanted different songs i do mean the "HITS ", just not so much of Sinatra and Vintage .I would love Michaels songs not others .I remember the 1st time i seen him in concert and he sang "we're not making love with Vann Johnson .It blew me away .Would just love to hear more of the older hits of Mb that where on the cds but maybe not released as a single.xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xxk9w_l4XM
Oh Sharon....those were the days with Van Johnson and Mugs and Skylar and everyone else!!!! Memories.....ahhhhh!! At least you have those great memories!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob
Wouldn't it be cool if the most requested songs by us fans be at a concert tour? Want my list? :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks Sharon for the review and the pic's Loved reading it :)
Andrea good on you that would have just made the night wouldn't it :)
To be truthful I believe you ladies are probably right ALTHOUGH that from the ones who have been able to see him over the years many times for people who do not get to see Michael many times I believe it is one of the best concerts because it is such a variety of songs that it shows what a truly fantasic singer Michael is and shows his voice range as well.
I can understand though Sharon what you mean there are a few songs that I would love to hear Michael sing live.
Thanks again
Love Dianna xxx
hey guys
flew back from dublin this morning and what can i say but my my was it a scary flight about 10 min before landing i have quite a few times but never had people screaming like today we had very bad turbalance one women was shouting we were going to land in a field ,and i must admit i was scared but that what i do for the man of my dreams :) .anyway lets get to the nity grity got to my hotel in dublin on the day before the concert i had a lovely room with a queen bed it was heaven just wished i could have bought it with me as the room im in now is a total dive horrible .on the day of the concert i meet with sharon outside the venue and also meet andrea who i might say is a lovely person the weather was so bad we had trouble standing on our feet and trying to keep the hair where it should be well was impossible good job no one wore skirts i think they would have blown away but whos car should be outside the venue yes you guessed it my mans ahh so we stood from just after 5 oclock till about 630 ish for him to come out but he didnt :( by this time we could not feel a thing and i say a thing i mean a thing lol .so we went for a drink just to warm parts of the body up when we came back out my mans car was gone
:( so we didnt know if he was still in the warm of the venue or gone in his car .anyway we got our seats and the show was late starting and not through my man but the horrible weather anyway the concert was fantastic michael was great again and the audiance was great to and of course andrea got her tshirt signed from my man on stagewhich i think was something very special for him to do and of course he sung the new song sweet home chicago again which i love so much .he was in a great mood but then i cant say i have ever seen michael in a crap mood anyway .all the taxi drivers in dublin think i am totally nuts with the amount of concerts im doing but hey im in total heaven and if i could do every one in every country i would the closer the better for me the amount of drivers who asked me what michael was like in the flesh so i told them i couldnt tell them that yet i have not seen all his flesh yet lol no but they did ask what he was like off stage and i told them he is the most pleasant person you could speak to a true gentleman perhaps word got about as there were loads of people turning up at the box office just before the show buying tickets as the taxi drivers didnt even know he was playing there and all that i spoke to said they liked michaels music but didnt know he was playing THERE IS NOT ENOUGH ADVERTISING GOING ON
i have got the video of the new song its downloading from my phone to you tube as im writing and costing me a fortune as its my phone internet so as soon as its done i will put it up patients girls believe me its worth waiting for xxx
Hi Helen, OMG your trip sounds a tad scary.. Glad you got home safely after all that. I doubt MB would have come back outside that late in the afternoon, he had sound check probably and all that to do before the show? Just a guess! Shame the weather was so bad but sounds like the show more than made up for it and was well worth it..Will enjoy seeing the video you put up. Thanks for doing that for all of us. Be safe in the rest of your travels..it's such fun following MB for a bunch of shows isn't it! I remember doing that more back in the day and we got teased about MB just putting a tow hitch on the back of the band bus and hauling us right along behind one year, it was funny!!LOL

Take care and have fun!
Robin in MD :)
Hi Helen and thanks again for another fun review! Lol So all the cab drivers in Dublin think you’re nuts? But it’s a sweet madness, isn’t it? :DGirl, I say you’ve only got one life to live and as long as you’re not keeping anyone from eating, go for it! That’s really too bad there wasn’t enough publicity about the concert, but it looks like you did a good job promoting! Lol I can’t wait for your video Helen, oh do let us know when it’s up, I know it'll be worth it. Well thanks again sweetie, you’re a lot of fun to read, God bless you, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service