2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't quite follow Robin CA for tweets are with Twitter but timeline is FB....if you put a comment against something MB has put in on his timeline page on FB it doesn't go through Twitter for that is only a means of MB getting the link "transported" so that it can be transferred to his FB page...it doesn't go back to Twitter !! :)

On the picture above and MB's statement about "TLT" I have seen that a few on FB as well as on here in the blog are wondering exactly what "TLT" stands for and obviously the majority of us saw it as Time, Love & Tenderness but then upon reading statement again those words do not quite fit in so how about, as nothing much happening on here, us coming up with suggestions of what "TLT" does actually stand for and possibly one will come up with the correct meaning that MB was implying.....dripping tap again.....maybe, just maybe we might get the man himself telling us which one is right and anybody any idea what my running total is for attempts to get MB on this website, up to now ????? ROFL.    Oh well, there is an old saying that "God loves a trier" so maybe I'm quids in for when I pop my clogs !!! LOL. 

My suggestion for what "TLT" actually stands for is - "terrific leisure time" !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

It actually does stand for Time, Love and Tenderness....

Thanks a million Gail for finding that out and letting us know and I bet today he feels like singing to that little golf ball, SILYBIL  !!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail!!!

Robin in MD:)

I follow MB on twitter; he doesn't me but I do get his timelines. :D He wouldn't be able to respond as I have my tweets protected. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life.

Get what you mean know Robin CA.....thanks  !!! :)

We need to hear all about some more Michael Bolton concerts on here.....so who's next to Share there stories with us? I can hardly wait to see more reviews on here!

Mary (M&M's)!

Not till end of month Mary....has a private show on 25th but tour doesn't kick-off again until 27th.....remember he has got to have some time to get that CD finished for us, get his golf handicap down AND have a rest !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Mary, the next round of shows starts with the one in WV over Memorial Day Weekend..Not much longer now!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Yep. 2 weeks for those folks in Wheeling WV. Hope we'll get some reviews. That would be awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Thanks ladies, I guess I'm getting ahead of the Tour,I wish I could attend the show in Indiana, but like I've said before, I don't like to drive on the expressway for a very long time....Darn it Robin if you lived closer I'd hitch a ride with you...LOL:)! Have a Great Day, All of you!

Mary (M&M's)!

Wondered where to put this little bit of information and decided on here.....hope nobody objects but Michael has just tweeted that he has landed in Shanghai and when he gets a decent picture he will send it to us ....so when "decent" picture arrives will transfer over and if he answers my tweet asking what he is doing out there will let you know too.....oh come on.....none of you are surprised that I have tweeted a question like that are you !!!! LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service