2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh boy Becky...that is de ja vue or how ever you spell it.....for me. I was next to that "same" drunk young lady who wiggled her very short dress up and pulled off her "fresh" thong to throw at Michael!!!!! OMG!! He picked it up very gingerly!!! It was at the Universal City concert on Valentine's Day and she and her boyfriend were soooo proud! It is funny at the moment. Maybe I should get Michael some "tong thongs" as to keep the germs at bay!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!! Glad to hear you were more lady like Becky :)))))) LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Kathy from CA,lmao if you ever give Michael “thong tongs”, you’ll have to take a video of it, so everyone can see his puzzled look when he gets them and his laugh when you tell him what they’re for! ROTFL That’s the best one I heard all week! Lol Thanks Kathy, I love it! Lol Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada XD

Quite practical don't you think Solver???? ROFL!!!!!!!!! I got my words all twisted up in a bunch.....LOL...thong tongs would work much better then tong thongs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am laughing writing this correction!!!! The damn drunk just shouldn't wear any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, what are you saying, that "thong tongs" is a tongue twister? Sorry, couldn't resist! lol still laughing at that! lol Incidentally, for future reference, it's "déjà vu", but "déjà vue" works also, it's just feminine with the "E" at the end. It means "already seen". Now let's see if you can find some special "thong tongs" for Michael's birthday or something... :D Take care Kathy. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Yes Sylvie...I hadn't noticed I first wrote "tong thongs" but meant "thong tongs"...lol I was too lazy to double check deja vu as I was already twisted up!!!! This was only a concept.....LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love to hear Michael's laugh. :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Kathy, I remember you telling Us all about that adventure:)! "Tong Thongs" you better patten those 1st. OMG.. Thanks for that laugh, I needed that! LMAO:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary.....you know we have to keep Michael healthy for future shows!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, Wee One
I saw this yesterday and have to respond. WITH WHAT? I laughed until I was crying. Your sense of humour can spark up the drabbest moments. My dear Aunt has been gone several years but you remind me of her a lot. Keep up the good humour, we can all use a good dose when you want to entertain us anytime, my friend.
Kathy in Tulsa

Hi Kathy Tulsa....Sylvia keeps us very well entertained here on the forum!! She is an original :)))))) Eh Sylvia????

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL....Kathy whether it be "tong thongs" or "thong tongs" I love the idea but could you not get them engraved for Michael ...."MB's tong thongs, germ free, picker uperers" ....lol.    Can I ask if you think oven gloves could be used for the same purpose for I know I can get those in tartan and I could give them to MB just before I throw my size 2 tartan thong at him ???? LOL.

Thanks Kathy T for your very kind words and as I always say, smiles and laughter are the greatest panacea we have available to us for free so, use them .....that is what I believe and that is all I attempt to do....just want to see everyone smiling and happy for, unfortunately, for that balance in life sorrow and sadness are a necessary part but far too much creeps in when we have the "idiots" around us who thrive on trouble and can't do anything else but cause it .   Thanks, I THINK, Kathy LAFD, for the "original"....been called a lot of things in life, as most of you know, but never THAT.....mind you that could be a reference to "age" as in getting older like the old masters .......old, ancient, antique, past it, decrepit .....but note I will finish on is ......think yourselfs lucky that my double in life isn't on here too !!!! LOL     

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Bob's Kathy,
I see I sparked a chain reaction to Sylvia's comment overnight on this subject. Glad everyone is having fun with it. YES, I noticed awhile back that the Wee One is quite a cut up. I always look forward to her next comments, never know what to expect. Everyone have a great day, I just arrived at my job, very slow right now, catching up here and for anyone interested I framed Bolton Fireworks in Norman OK in a silver frame, catches the background lighting so well, turned out spectacular.
Ms. Boisvert, while I am here I forgot to tell you that, YES, of course I will take my friend to the next concert if she is able to go.
Kathy in Tulsa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service