2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What were the passes back in the 90's? from the MB admin? or what? I remember once Robin's one friend won the gala drawing to go backstage. This other girl from Long Island, I think bid on backstage passes @ the gala one year in CT. Wow! Cool. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Robin R-They were the fan club passes they were doing back then..

Robin in MD :)

Oh, ok, cool Robin about the fan club passes. I guess one had to have a computer backk then. I remember the gold club & one could get relatively good seats. When I saw Michael in MI 7/17/94, I was in the um, 38th row. Then, in MI 7/98, 26th. & they call that gold club seating. Ok. But anyway, I was there & that's was all that mattered. :) boltonnut from L. A. Ca who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Kathy T for your story about your first concert and I wonder how many people went to their first concert and heard "Soul Of My Soul" and who did NOT become hooked on MB for the rest of their lives......for that combination I am pretty sure would still be on a winner and on that note....talking about music and Mr. Bolton singing.....can I invite you all, if you haven't already been, over to the following thread which Nic, a girl who recently joined the website  has started.   She has started this thread in order to put in some videos that she has uploaded to youtube of the concert she was at in the Howard Centre, WDC, on 11th June, 2012 and both videos, she has so far uploaded, are fantastic and well, well worth a view....please pop over and see and I have put this in here in case you haven't been notified, through e-mail, about the start up of the new thread.

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/michael-bolton-at-the-how...

Please pop over and I hope you enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank You Wee One and Nic for sharing the videos and very good quality, too, Nic. Enjoyed these early morning today.

Kathy T. :-))

I don't know how to get into that thread. never got it as an email. Oh! well! I'm not a computer savvy but anyway, cool those songs on youtube from NY&DC. Yay. DC. Used to live near there. :) boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :) from L. A. CA

Hi Robin CA......two links below are to those videos that Nic put over in the other thread - okay !! :)    Hope you enjoy them !!! :)   To let you know too Ashley and Tom are going to the concert on 3rd so you will probably get a good idea where they are sitting in relation to you for I am sure you will have no problem hearing Ashley !! LOL   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOfRvbxlng&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GLl1LyrDLw&feature=plcp

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Cool Ashlie & Tom are going 8/3. I'm in the 7th row, section 4, seat 22. I'll venture someway somehow up to the stage. That's for sure. Thanks for the songs, Sylvia. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton. I Imagine kathy&Bob are going Friday, too. Awesome if I'm right. :)

Hey Robin from Ca, I've sent you the 2 videos this morning girl. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Got them Sylvie. Thanks, once again, of course. Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I have a good feeling about this show....Security better stay away from you all, who are going...Robin R. I do hope you get to meet Ashley & Tom....I'm ready for the reviews everyone attending! And what are you all taking with you just in case you get to meet him this time? Don't 4-get those Sharpies:)! Have a Great night out w/ michael & his band! I know you will!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I won't have anything to bring this time. Just myself. The memories will be plentiful. I plan on having an awesome time. I don't know who all I'll get to meet but what the heck. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service