2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Eva M. Thanks for that article. So, the gentleman's hooked? :)))) Love the article & all articles sent. Thanks once again. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Eva, thank you so much for posting this wonderful article! You gotta love when people can appreciate quality when they hear it! Take care Eva and thanks very much for copying the article, much appreciated. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Wow...super review!!! Another man finally taking GOOD advice from a woman!!!! LOL That was cute because my hubby hears the same things from other men!! IF they all attended a concert...they would feel just like this author :))) But....his comment about Dock of the Bay....he hasn't done his homework because I believe Michael has said that Mrs.Otis Redding thought Michael's rendition was the best remake of her husband's song....sacrilege or not :) Just sayin' ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Thanks for posting that review Eva M......a beautiful read !!! :)  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oooops...thanks Eva....that was a great review!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That part you are right Kathy R..MB has said that in prior interviews about Dock of the Bay over the years!!! I agree with you..

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for the memory back up Robin Md!!!! You know how it is after so many fan years and all the stories :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi there,
Just read your terrific review, outstanding, and the same for taking your wife, good for you. I saw MB in Norman last week, still one of those ladies you referred to, have not come down off that performance yet. Check out my photo on the site, I think your wife will like it. I call it "Bolton Fireworks in Norman OK." Thanks again for a great review.
Kathy in Tulsa

Wow Eva thanks for finding this what a great read

Love Dianna xxx

Girls, thanks for all descriptions. I agree with kathy, the more reviews the better&awesome, though I'm going back East to visit, my lap top is coming with me so, I'll try to keep up with reviews. Don't know how successful I'll be but I'll sure give it a good college try. :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Thought I would bring this link over here and it is of MB singing SILYBIL and I hope it transports someone back onto cloud 9 for it was recorded at the show in Norman OK, on 1st June......ENJOY Kathy T and everybody else too !!! :))))))

http://youtu.be/oR_rTnoLiI0

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

The next show on Michael's tour is at The Howard Theatre, Washington DC June 11, 2012.

Looking forward to hearing from fans attending as always!! Have fun!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service