2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awww Becky...what a great review!!! And thank you for posting. I am thrilled that you FINALLY met Michael after all these years and concerts!!! He is such a gentleman and very sweet to chat with if even for a few minutes. I read your other post and you spoke of the old forums which brought back many memories for many of us were there way back when :))) I know I got side tracked with all the many changes throughout the years but this current forum is the bomb!!! Great fans who are delighted to hear and appreciate other fans "Bolton Adventures"!!! What a great adventure you had!!! Please stop by often and pass the word to our other contemporaries that you may know who are out there still enjoying Michael and his music. And I might add....welcome back Becky :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree. This is the best forum. The others than the yahoo group, I couldn't access them. I love it out here. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

BTW Becky..thanks for the great photos!!! The article has been hitting the rounds for nothing stays too dormant around here if it involves Michael...LOL Thanks again for posting!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Becky a big welcome

sure sounds like you had a wonderful time thanks so much for sharing it with us here

All the best

Dianna xxx

Not sure this is the right area for this, but here's a link to a great review of MB's concert on the 10th in Niagara.

http://www.buffalonews.com/entertainment/gusto/music/concert-review...

Anna (in MO)

Hi Anna, it's the perfect place for it sweetie and we've been fortunate enough to read it twice already! lol It is a great review too so it bares repeating. :D Take care Anna, good to read you here. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Having a little scoot round youtube before I hit the sack and look what I found...."Nessun Dorma" as sung by MB at a certain concert in Bethlehem, PA, on 6th June.....enjoy !!! :)

://youtu.be/E0g7nr3Z1ys

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

THANKS Sylvia!! Hope this person puts up a few more, they had a great view of MB!!!! This is lovely to see again! Thanks for finding it!!

Robin in MD :)

Folks, thanks for everything. If we get articles several times, it's all good. I know these youtube songs sound so awesome & if folks are using iPhones, awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Many of us have been fans of MB 20 years plus but there are others not so long but longevity doesn't matter. new old, otherwise, it's just totally awesome out here. Thanks to Michael, we've all met. Wow 1989 having a computer. Go Becky. I haven't had one since 2002. Almost 10 years for me. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Beautiful!! Thanks Sylvia for scooting around you tube!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks, Wee One, I love this song and I know how very fond our dear Sylvie is of it. What a wonderful voice MB has for probably any range of music there is. Sleep tight, Wee One, thanks for sharing. Kathy in Tulsa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service