2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder who the bigger fan is Sylvie...Tom or Ashley????? LOL Come on in and tell us the truth Tom!!! ;))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I imagine OR to CT is probably a couple thousand miles as OR is on the West coast. Wow! I know what it's like traveling from L. A. to CT as I did it in 2007 & 2009. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

I know. Michael has a big heart, that's for sure. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Sylvia & everyone. Was just wondering if there were anyone from the UK in CT. I can understand if not. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves live & MB

Nobody as far as I know Robin CA was at CT from the UK this year. 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Robin,

I wasn't there either.    If I'd been going, you'd all have known about it! lol    Perhaps Don & June (who do the Bulletin) managed to get there.     I can't think of any other UK BBs.

hugs, di xxx

(up in Scotland)

Robin, thanks for your golf event review. Neat meeting up with new & old BB'S. That's always nice. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sylvia & Di, thanks. I wonder if June & Don went. I wonder who all's going to Reno. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves lkife & Michael Bolton :))))

Wow Robin...this sounds like a review of all the happenings outside of the concert!! THANKS!! So glad you got to meet Ashley and Tom. You can't ignore Ashley's sweet smile that is for sure!!! I hope Tom and Ashley have recovered ok from the heat out on the golf course. Thankfully none of you got heat stroke!!! Happy to hear you got to do some chatting with Michael also :)))) Get some rest and we will wait patiently for your great review!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Our Ashley has indeed stolen Michael's heart, for it shows everytime they see each other:)! I'm happy for you Ashley (if you read this, but seriously girl, how many kisses have you gotten from him, so far?) LOL! OK Gail when you have the time we all love these reviews, so maybe you have one to share as well:)! Sorry for the heat, but I'm glad you all had a great time w/ Michael:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Meggy,

I first read the story last week about Tom Hayes and Ashley's first meeting experience with MB. I can understand why the strong attachment. So very glad Ashley had a good time.
Good to hear all survived the golf tournament and had a good time themselves. A special thanks to Sylvia for keeping everyone so well informed, thanks for all of your hard work, Wee One, sounds like some very fun moments for everyone, have and still am enjoying all the reviews and photos.
Oh, and a very special thanks to Robin and Gail for enduring brutal weather conditions while trying to keep us posted on everything.
Hope you ladies have a restful day now and stay cool.

Sincerely,

Kathy in Tulsa

Sylvia, where did these pictures come from?  I've been looking for pics the media people took while there and haven't found any.  I think that's who took these...I actually asked one of them to move because he was in my view of Michael teeing off!!!LOL

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service