2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin and Gail,

Thanks for the great reviews!!  I was really thinking about ya'll yesterday in that heat!!  Well I guess this year the rain would have really been nice LOL!!!  Too bad you didn't make it past the 9th Gail, but hey, I know the heat was horrible!! I guess I sent it up there to ya from here since I couldn't be there...... I know you Robin, you went all 18, right LOL!!!  I wish I had been there, but maybe next time!!!!  Both of you get some rest and get those pics on here, ok....looking forward to them..

Kerie

Hey Kerie, we haven't seen much of you lately. Will you be doing any traveling to see our Michael this year? You had been doing very well concert-wise for the past couple of years. Hope you're able to catch one at least. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Robin and Gail

I don't know what to say, what FANTASIC reviews I enjoyed them so much and wish I could have been there to meet you all to :)

I must say I dont do well in the heat ( Red hair and Freckles) either

Thanks so much for sharing with us

Love Dianna xxx

I second that Sylvie...good to hear from you Kerie!! Hope all is well with you and yours. Do fill us in if you have any Bolton Adventures coming up :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Good to see you out here Kerie. Sorry you, like me, weren't able to go to CT. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :))

Hey there Sylvie and Kathy!!  No I have not been on here much, I have been reading and keeping up though, just havent had anything to post!!  I am being MB deprived so far this year!! :((   Had all plans to go up north to CT and a couple of concerts, but family life kept me from going this year...I hated it, but that's how it is!!!  I am still hoping he will come south sometime soon, maybe whenever his book or new cd comes out, I can keep hoping at least!!! LOL!!!  Anyway, glad ya'll missed me on here!  Just know I am reading and keeping up... and yes, all is well with me and my family :)))..

Kerie

Hey Kerie, thanks for the update! Well I can sympathize with being MB deprived, but I understand what you’re saying: getting several concerts a year and

then being cut off I’m sure is no fun. Hey girl, talk to Joy from NJ about family obligations: she can’t go before her daughter gets married in the fall...

Well good to know you and yours are all okay and you’re not missing out on anything. From what Gail said, our Michael is working hard at both the book

and the CD so hopefully, by August, more fall dates will be announced. Take care sweetie and don’t be a stranger! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Kerie...thanks for keeping us updated about your "doings"....lol  Sorry to hear you couldn't make Ct. I am certain Michael will be your way or close enough for a book/cd signing!! So stay tuned as Bolton fans are always prepared!!! lol Glad to hear all is well also :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, we all are anxiously awaiting the book signings & concerts for sure. Twice in the last several days, I dreamed about seeing Michael in concert. See, you all of you BB'S fault sharing all these events & reviews. :)))))))) (teasing) because I love all of this. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Hey there Kerie, Missed you being with us this year girl..OMG I would have LOVED a rain shower at the golf--you are so right about that!!LOL Yes I did walk all 18 holes with a few other fans that stuck it out, I wasn't feeling bad half way so I went for it, just sweating and warm but not sick or anything.  Now I'm stiff and sore but it was worth it!! LOL  I did post about the golf a few pages back when I was still in Ct. It wasn't easy but I did it.. It was hot like 2 years ago when I attended and I walked it all then too.  That heat is awful and having an umbrella and keeping water and snacks with me saved me. Was fun and on the back 9 I met some nice fans too. 

I had a man at the end when MB was signing and posing for photos offer to take a pic of me with MB. I was like thanks but no thank you. Not with me a hot/sweating mess, I'd break the camera!! LORD!!! LOL it was funny!  People were nice like that tho all day long.  Helping each other.  I was happy just standing there taking pics of MB and watching at that point.  Whew!!!    I did get to shake his hand and thank him for everything and say goodbye and he thanked me too. 

Was nice all way around..other than the heat!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Robin, that photo would have been as good as the one would have been at the end last year RLOL!!!!

Kerie

LOL Yeah that photo will never be seen!! (I hope!!) :)  A couple of drowned rats!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service