2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry forgot description Robin and Sylvie, was that taken away looking at it, but it is beautiful for it is almost circular with the stage in the middle not the normal long stage right in front of you and they have created different sections of seating by partitioning off areas with beautiful wood partitions and each section is different for they don't all contain the same number of seats......it is almost like different size boxes in a theatre and instead of them being up, round the top, that is the seating for the theatre and all the sections slowly rise up making it like an amphitheatre.....each and everybody will have a terrific view of the stage and there are no pillars or whatever to block anyone's view !! :)   Hope it gives you a little bit of an idea what it looks like but there is one draw back that I believe I can see and that is that unless you are in that very front section it could be difficult, if not impossible, to get to the stage  !! :((((

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, I hope you know that all your descriptions are appreciated, but never taken for granted. If you forget, it's okay. :D It does sound beautiful! I wonder if Michael Lington had any input as to where the concert would be held: I'm sure he'd have an idea about the venue and the acoustics. Wooden partitions would make it sound even better! Again Sylvia, thanks for the description, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I agree with Sylvie in Canada concerning all descriptions of the venue. Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :))))

Such a beautiful venue Sylvia, I wish, you were with us!. Thank you for sharing!

Astrid

Have a wonderful time Astrid and all the rest of the fans/ Pink Ladies!!!!

You are taking us along with you all in spirit!

Robin in MD USA :)

To all wonderful Ladies here,

thank you for your kind wishes. My suitcase is closed - with a lot of things inside I won't need, but - who knows ... LOL.

Have great time yourselves. Best wishes from Germany

Astrid

Enjoy Astrid,

You, the Pink Ladies, and all attending are in for the time of your life, MB will bring the house down, he always does. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Kathy in Tulsa

Hey Astrid, Don't 4-get your Sharpie:)! You just never know when you might bump into this man! Always be prepared! Can't wait to hear your review!

Mary (M&M's)!

To all the Pink Ladies and Rosalina let the PARTY begin ....................

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend and a Pink Lady too !!! :)

Oh My Goodness, Wee One,

Another Bolton Fireworks about to explode, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this photo!!!!!!!!!!!!! To all the pink ladies, everyone attending, you are about to blast off into a fantastic concert of a lifetime.

LET THE SPARKS FLY FOR ALL
Thanks, Sylvia, great photo

Kathy in Tulsa

Great photo Sylvia...I love it :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Nice pix. Sylvia! You always find the good ones, and make someone's day:)! Thanks!

Mary (M&M"S)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service