2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks to Eva and Sylvia for sharing and translating this article. Great review, too.

Kathy in Tulsa

Thanks for all descriptions Sylvia of the concert & pics from last night. :))))) boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Eva for finding and posting this article and thanks Sylvia for translating. I think some meaning was lost in translation...as they say...lol  The gist of it seems to be a fair enough review. I did laugh at the mention of Jaana in the article!!! That is too funny. Jaana it sounds like you were more than prepared...way to go girl!!! Fun times for all!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you very much Eva and Sylvia for the link and translation, much appreciated.  Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thank You Eva M. <3! Photos are great too!

Jaana

Hope all has a good 4th. I'll be in Vegas seeing friends--BB'S as well. Now. How cool is that? All have a good 4th. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Now we have read Astrid's review about security guard's too! Not only mine, so I think I can tell to You....that one man of those actually harmed me...bodily :( !!! You all know I'm handicapped, specially from my legs. After my latest surgical operation (it was my 20th), I've been able to walk only one and half weeks, before concert!! Michael's music worked...again, for me, helped me to walk...and that is the truth!! My doctor's know! Ability of walking is A MIRACLE for me?? I still got my both legs broken, from different parts, but I walk!! But I had my wheelchair with me this time, cause I still can't walk so much as people need to do at the big airport's!

I was really lucky that he harmed my left upper tight bone and not the right one....I don't wanna even thing what could happen, if he had done so!!! I add a picture, so You can all see, I'm not lying!! I also got a bruice on my upper left arm...he was a strong man and he used his potency for me...and I'm quite small in these days, only about 50 kg!!

So, my 'souvenier' from the concert wasn't the nicest one!

Jaana 

Just a pity nobody got a photo of the security guards being heavy handed or better still a video and it does seem so strange for Denmark which is recognized as being one of the happiest nations......wonder if that is just propaganda they spread about themselves.....come on in Michael L and tell us what you think because I certainly have never thought the Danes were anything but happy and friendly....can so easily get proved wrong or get the wrong impression because of a few idiots !!! :(((

Sorry to see bruises like that on you Jaana .....certainly not the way you want to leave a concert and certainly not something MB would be too pleased to see either and I wonder how Astrid's shoulder is.....  as I say pity no actual photos of assaults to prove it for assault is assault in any country and in anybody's language !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Jaana,
There was no excuse for this. You a small woman, handicapped to top it off. So very, very sorry you were treated this way and I hope something can be done to assure this kind of treatment never occurs again at an MB concert.

Take care, dear

Kathy in Tulsa, Oklahoma

That's grounds for charges against that guard. That was totally over the line and physically abusing you..OMG, that's terrible.

I'm so sorry all this happened to you Jaana!

Despite all this mess with the security, I sure hope you still were able to enjoy the concert. MB would not like this one bit!

Robin in MD USA :)

Jaana you need to send that photo to the management of that venue. Please do so and let us know how they handle your complaint. In fact all the fans who attended the concert should write letters to the venue. I hope Michael doesn't play in that venue again!!! Geez!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Jaana, This is Not how you are supposed to be treated anywhere, ever! Much less at our Michael's shows! You have alot of proof, I truly suggest that you check with an attorney on this matter...These security guards "Everywhere" need to be held accountable for there actions! I'm sure this venue has a Security Camera...and there would be this incident on tape! If Michael were to find out about this, I'm sure he would Hire his own security guards!!!

My daughter & I go to LOts of concerts, and if ever anyone of these people even so much as touch me or my Meghan, I promise there will be consequences to pay...They have no right to man-handle anyone, much less someone in your situation! I'm sooo sorry this happened to you, and I hope you still were able to have a good time with MB & his band!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service