2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin from CA, all I want to say to you is that you're braver than I am and God bless you! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yeah, Sylvie, he does bless me--you too honey & Jaana, I'm sorry about all this. Mom always said, "They talk about you before you're born, while you're alive & rotting in your grave." Hang in there honey. I feel your pain but you have our support. :)))))) boltonnut from mL. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton &Sylvie, my middle names are determination&perseverence. :)

I remember in 1998 when Wynonna was singing with MB & this girl sitting next to my sister, security took her camera & TOOK THE FILM OUT. Imagine that. I know she was not a happy camper. Here we go again, they think because they have a badge & a night stick, they have to always be in control. grrrrrrr Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Thanks Jaana for the set list and the review

I am sad to hear that the security guards were so strict, and that briuse looks sore.

Thanks Sylvia for helping with the pictures and posting the translation of the article.

It does tend to hurt when you travel a long way only to have dreams disappear

Sydney Australia was way too strict too I was the only one up at the stage and felt quite stupid really but I did manage to give Michael my gift the first night and the second night was a little better but still no one at the stage.

I understand completely when we're on the forum we read about MB adventures from England and the USA and think that it is the same all over but sad to say folks it is not I wish we were allowed the privlage of going to the stage at every show that would be great but the only one I was able to was the very first show I had seen of Michael and I still say the best one :) May 25th 2010

That is why I when I bought all the ticket for the 4 shows ( 1 was cancelled) I thought it was just going to be a MB adventure that dreams were made of so we flew down to Sydney and stayed there so we could go to both concerts and your right Jaana Michael is an expensive hobby but since we enjoyed the show so much last time he was here we thought you beauty we're going to have so much fun and people don't get me wrong Michael's concerts NEVER disappoint I loved all of them and so did Bill but it would have been better if we had been allowed to go to the stage and sing along! 

Thanks again Jaana maybe the next concert you see will have better venue rules :)

Love Dianna xxx

I appreciate all the reviews..I've not always been able to go to the stage..Most times it gets worked out but not always..Chair dancinig is not nearly as much fun I know...I am anxious to read the good parts too from you Jaana..Sorry you lost the post.. Take your time.

Looking forward to hearing more from you all.

Robin in CA-I remember quite a few shows back here we were with ya at the stage and made sure MB saw you and held your hand..he's the best that way!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

I here ya Dianna about the stage dancing. It is true as Robin Md says that we don't always get to the stage even though we TRY like crazy!! I still don't understand why the venues aren't informed during rehearsal times that going to the stage after WAMLAW is the RULE!!! Thankfully I have gotten to the stage more times than not :))) Sometimes the audience just doesn't want to participate (for what ever reason) and you are up there alone. That happened to me once but I was with another fan and friend so there were 2 of us. But we stayed there anyway :) Thankfully Dianna....there is always another concert!!! Next time girl!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Rathy

I think the trouble is unless your here reading I guess alot of fans don't really know to go to the stage and honestly i did feel really stupid. I did stay for a song or two but not long.

Michael if you or your staff read this next time you come to Australia, QPAC QPAC QPAC best venue we went too :)

it's in Brisbane QLD!!!!

Love Dianna xxx

True Dianna if you don't read this forum and are a newer fan you wouldn't know. But there are many fans that don't read here but have been a fan for a long time and have been to many concerts so they would have learned the routine. But none of that matters if the venue doesn't allow it :/  That is sooo frustrating!!! I hope Michael plays at the above venue next time he goes down unda!!! lol 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I remember being the only fan up @ the stage in Elmia NY & held his hand. I think others came back. I was acused of stalkinghim but won't go there. He's cool with me so, the heck with that person that acused me. Their problem; not mine because, when I saw him in October--&that happened in September, I knew I was good because, he responded to me. I was upset but heck, it all worked out. Some people but anyway. Enough of that. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Awesome Dianna, the one time, you were alone @ the stage. Aw! Don't feel stupid. @ least you didn't get flack like we all sometimes have had to deal with. I'm glad you were able to go the 3 concerts this year & the one in 2010 where you presented a gift to Michael. I'm sure, no doubt, he was appreciative of your present. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton. :)

Do you think maybe a lot of you have reached that age where you are too reserved and could feel slightly embarrassed and stupid acting like a teenager.....could that be the answer why you hold back ??? lol.    Little piece of advice girls, if Michael comes to Scotland, fly on in and witness someone who has gone past that reserved stage in life and knows she ain't got nothing to lose......strategy is already being drawn up and I am looking forward to using my little printer.....theatres can hand out flyers why not someone in the audience ??

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

No, I'm not a shamed. I'm still 16 & if folks don't like it. I'm not aggressive but I'd say assertive. I'll venture up to the stage. & yes, yawl write to that venue. Blast them with emails. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton. No one will hold me back from the babe. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA w3ho loves life & Michael Bolton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service