2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry for my typographical errors. wish they had spell check here. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Robin in CA-- you got up to the stage alot back here with all of us! It was fun and MB was so good holding your hand..I remember those times well!! Fun stuff!!!! And a few stage doors too I recall!!! :) You have had a bunch of fun memories from back here and have had some out there too girl..You are a bi-coastal BB..LOL  Not many of us can say that!

Robin in MD :)

Amen. Robin. I agree. I love it anytime I get to get to hold his hand, have conversation but all of that started in 2000. I had gone to softball games, galas & concerts here, there, & everywhere. Love it. I can't complain @ alll & though I haven't spoken to Michael in almost 3 years, I can't complain. As I've said, I know a BB it took her 20 years. I doan't believe in being aggressive but assertiveness is the gain. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) & Robin, you & others have given me a lot of help & want you to know I dearly appreciate it. Remember ALW days? :) :)

Robin in CA-You are welcome. Hey you spoke to him on the radio last summer wasn't it!!! :)

I'll never forget the ALW days in Baltimore!! Best times we all had that week. I had MB only about an hour away for a whole week..that worked!! LOL Nope you cannot complain.

I wish we could do that Andrew Lloyd Webber tour all over again. Mom does too, she loved that show and going down to Balto with us those few shows..She saw MB at the stage door too!!LOL

True. I did speak with that babe on the phone last year. Robin, I remember your mom so well. Wasn't there a girl named Donna there. I know you, 2 of your friends & Vanessa were there too @ ALW. I'd love to do that again. I loved it getting autographs for my friends Sue & Lois as they were to go to the ALW & couldn't. I love to do for folks too. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Yes Jaana, form a Circle & hold on to each others hands! Go in Peace & in numbers, we can't let this happen anymor to any of Us!

And I can hardly wait to hear the Good Part:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Robin in CA-YES good memory, my neighbor, Donna, came down too for the ALW in Baltimore.  Yup I remember those folks and that lady, Fran, that worked there, she took care of us all that week, making sure we got back to the hotel and you your ride ok..She's recently passed on.  One of my friends kept in touch with her ever since then.  She was a kind lady and got a kick out of all of us going so many nights to see him!!LOL Fun times.  Yes Vanessa too-RIP.

Didn't know about Fran. Aw! R I P Fran & Vanessa for sure. I teased Fran & said, just hand me a porta pottie & shower. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) good timesD

Hi Astrid

your description of disrupting a Japanese tea ceremony and being chased by a hoard of Brigitte Nielsen IS CLEAR. They're idiot, it's just a pop/rock concert, just have fun!

I think, knowing my caracter that in that situation I'd leave the concert.

waiting for more news...

Silvy

To all of you who went to see Michael @ Copenhagen!!!  1st I'd like to say thanks for these reviews, even though we still have to wait for The Good Part:)! LOL! Here you All are, there to have the time of your life with Michael, and these ugly women gotta go and try to steal your Joy! And excuse me but did one of you say they Hit you, OMG I would have called for Michael's security guards....I would have been soooo P---ed off that I know I would have ended up crying!!! What nerve!

So here's what to do the next time you go to see him, be ready & have a Small sign ready for Michael's eyes only, saying something like "Please Help" that should Alert him that you are being humiliated, cauce you know he'd ask what's wrong!!! We gotta Band together on this, remember Michael wants Us All to be happy & to have a great time, he doesn't want any harm to come to Us in any way!!! So Speak Out against these security guards!!! JMO! But I really never have a problem being heard, so with tears & screaming MB would be like is something wrong? I hope to hear some good stuff tomorrow night ladies!

Mary (M&M's)!

Thanks Astrid, Jaana and Ivana for you review and photos! (and Sylvia for your help with the photos)!

I am so sorry to hear security was so very strict and that they were so rude, it makes me so sad and angry! I hope you will remember the good things, how much fun you all had meeting each other again and forget the bad things! ;-)

Take care girls I send you all a big hug,

Nicolette xx

Here, here Mary.....agree entirely with you !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service