2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hehehehehe. Kathy, hope you have a spectacular time. I just received a Michael Lington cd in the mail yesterday, it is GREAT. They announce this show as MB and ML, so maybe it will be a bit different in format. Looking forward to your review and some great photos. Have a blast!!!!!

Kathy in. Tulsa. :-)))))))))

Thanks ladies :) It will be a crazy week for me!! Starting in Vegas then to San Diego and from there to Newport Beach!!! I certainly could NOT have excluded MB from my schedule so I just had to squeeze him in!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Kathy, Are you really going to see Michael? I hope so, another great review on it's way:)! When do you see him?

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Meggy,

Which Kathy are you asking?

Kathy in Tulsa

ROFL....I knew this day would come Mary!!!! I like what Kathy in Tulsa calls me...Bob's Kathy...lol I think you are talking to me Mary...correct?? You are going to have to distinguish between the Kathy's for now on Mary :) Yes I will be seeing MB in Newport Beach. I wasn't sure there for a while because it is a crazy week for me....but alas...it all worked out!! How could it not????? lol It is August 3rd :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah you just had to squeeze him in.......oh yeah.....and what a hardship that was I bet but are you sure the trip to Vegas and San Diego  haven't been worked round Newport Beach rather than the other way around or are you admitting that Michael didn't come FIRST !!! LOL.   Know you will have a blast and can't wait for review ....OMG it is almost countdown time....only 19 days to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh good, Wee One, you surfaced, was wondering where you were. Hang on, Girl, your moment is bound to come soon, HELLO OUT THERE, MICHAEL, WEE ONE IS WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!!!!

Kathy in Tulsa.:-))

I have had a terribly hard day Kathy T....oh boy.....it has just been something else for I've never STOPPED.....lying flat on my back sunbathing.....OMG it has been wonderful and about the first time in well over a month that we have seen the sun like this and am scared to look at forecast for tomorrow in case we are back to normal...rain !! LOL   Kathy T would love it if your statement could be heard BUT at the same time don't really know if that is a good idea forewarning MB about me....might just see a dust cloud with him at the front of it and would I blame him...NO !!!! LOL.  Thanks for thinking about me !!! :))))

Sylvia, (wee one) send us some rain, girlfriend. :) Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Good for you, Wee One,
Well, guess what? I did some of that myself for the first time today. Rode down the glass elevator overlooking my sparkling pool and jumped in, well, more like walked down the steps into it, lol. I swam, it was wonderful, felt soooooo good. Hope for more this weekend and hope your clouds stay AWAY!!!
Have a good night

Kathy in Tulsa:-))

Unfortunately birthdays and conferences got IN THE WAY Sylvia of the most important event....Michael's concerts!!!!! LOL At least the other events keep me distracted so I don't over think the concert ;)))))) lol Right....even I don't believe that!! My friend....Little Pam will also be at the concert. She is bringing a friend from NY who saw Michael at TarreyTown I think. Where ever MB was in NY last. Can't wait :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

This concert is starting to sound more as though it is going to be a Bolton Party than just a Bolton Adventure !! LOL.  Talking about a party ....why not some balloons like the Pink Ladies and then Michael would know it is definitely a conspiracy and that we may be thousands of miles apart but we don't HALF talk !! LOL.  Must say though Kathy I am glad you will have something to take your mind off ....you know....??.....you know who I mean....????......can't think of his name right now....................

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service