2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tiffany

Always nice to hear from another fan about a great time they had at a Michael Concert

Thanks for sharing

Dianna

Hi Tiffany, WELCOME TO THE FORUM AND THIS THREAD!! I'm so glad to hear from another fan that was at Chester. Yes it was a great show an the seats were very intimate. I totally agree with you..Next time come join us at the stage..It's a blast..

Feel free to post often and share your excitement with us here. Glad to have you!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Tiffany, there will be a next time. Just persevere&with the grace of God, it will work out. Take it from one that knows. Boltonnut from L. A. CAT

Welcome to the forum Tiffany. Through all the excitement, I forgot to welcome you & other new participants. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Tiffany, I may have commented but once again, thanks for your review. Loved it. Where there's life, there's hope. You'll get to hold or shake his hand hopefully the next time. it took me 9 years ever having the opportunity to go up to the stage 9/8/01 in Atlanta GA & my friend Trisha who doesn't come out here took me up there. I cried after he let my hand go. Loved it so, hang in there & take it one day at a time & as I said, "Welcome" up here & post as often as you can. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

WELCOME to the forum Tiffany and thank you so much for review of the concert !!! :)    Am delighted that you had such a wonderful time and had such good seats and as Sylvie says there will be a next time to get to that stage and if you stay on here you will get plenty of hints on how to do so on your next Bolton Adventure !!!! :)   Thanks for coming in and sharing with us Tiffany !! :)

Thanks a million Robin for all those photos - just gorgeous and to have been so close to have got them like that - wonderful !!!! :)   Thanks again Robin !! :)

Diane, I believe you 100% about those fairies and the hearts and the fact that Michael told you he loved you and that there was only the two of you in that theatre ....I know it happened and I bet too electricity sparked between your hands when you touched - didn't it ??????    Oh what a lucky girl you were and there is no way I will destroy your fantasy.....oh......I just have !!!!!! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

KATHY R--LOVE THE PIC!!! 

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin Md....I thought it was time!!!! ROFL!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

What's the picture Kathy that Robin's referring to that you put out on Monday, I think? Boltonnut from L. A. CAW

As I am up first amongst the lot of you I am going to butt in again and say Robin what the picture is is Kathy's avatar.....she has never had a photo showing and she has now put one up and it is of herself and Michael with one of Bob's fire trucks in the background and it was taken when Michael was appearing in DWTS as Bob's fire station is behind the studios and one day Kathy asked Michael to go and meet everyone and he agreed and that was the day the video was shot as well of Kathy with Michael and a great video it is too !!!!! :))))))))

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh, ok. Thanks Sylvia. I didn't realize Bob's fire station was behind DWTS studio. Now how cool was that? Neat Kathy. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

LOL...it isn't Robin....that is Sylvia's version!!!! Oh Wee One can you spin a yarn!!! The studio is in Bob's fire district......soooooooo the plans came together....hehehe... :)))))))  I love how I keep this memory alive unintentionally!! YAY!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service