2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

MB is the best to us, he does give us his all every time out and then some..I truly always appreciate the extra second he takes to smile or acknowledge folks in the audience and that second of his time is precious..He's too sweet..You all will have a bunch of fun at the CA show.. 

Robin in MD :)

If this 63-year-old lady can get up & down & all that without aches & pains, so will that hunk of a babe. Can't wait. But you know, even if i don't get that kiss, or hold his hand, I'm cool with it. I'm just happy to be there & with me going alone, I'm gonna have a good time that's for sure. I sure do appreciate him, his music & everything. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) not that I'm pitying myself, I've had a tough year since September with sickness of deaths of family & friends & whew, I need this. Here I come, Mr. Bolton :)

Hey Robin CA I think you have pinched a page out of my book...."here I come Mr. Bolton !".....well, I never....struck dumb I am  !! LOL    Glad to have read it though.....for you GO FOR IT GIRL....don't sit back and let opportunity slip away and don't let any of those security guards muck you around....NO WAY....you stand  TALL and tell them where to go....right....GOT IT ????? ROFL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

No, no Sylvia! Michael have NO difficulties of getting back up from his knees! I've seen it enough many times ;)...and surely, in the future, You are going to see it too,LOL!

Jaana...Pink Lady...from Finland

Hey Robin R.  This is wonderful news, I can hardly wait to hear all about your night out with as you say (The Babe) LOL:)! Go get him girl & don't let security get in your way, Hit'em with your cane:)! LMBO!!!!

Mary (M&M's)!

& I will laugh my butt off should they try to get in my way. I'll mo them down. :)))))) I won't be nasty but I can put on the tears, put on the pity act. :) JK. I wouldn't do that. I'll just casually ask someone if they see people going up & I'll just get out of my seat, go to the right or left aisle & go forward. Someone will see me with my cane & hopefully guide me. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA :) now, whether I hold his hand, I don't know. Perhaps I may run into Kathy, hopefully. That would be cool. Boltonnut who loves life & MB :)

Hey Robin R, The Hyatt here in Ky. is very NIce, you never know Michael could be in the next room! Wouldn't that light you up like a Christmas Tree? LOL! Have a Blast!

Mary(Meg's mom)

& yeah, Meggie, talk about fireworks. Heat & I mean heat. Woo Hoo! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin CA,

enjoy your MB-adventure! If the stage is too high, climb on a seat or somebody's shoulders LOL. Looking forward to your review

Astrid

I'll sure give it a good college try, Astrid. I'm pretty athletic. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

I know Christine but that is his NEXT concert....so far.....lol  We have to share...remember our lessons in kindergarten???? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

What happened Christine??? Did you and Michael break up??? All this time I thought you were his lady...all in pink!!! LOL ;)  I agree....it is fewer in between for concerts in Europe :/ I guess we will have to clone Michael!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service