2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't worry Tine...He just loves to see You again...lol!

Jaana

LOL Christine....Michael is used to those arguments...from ALL of us!! LOL I am sure he will forgive you after you buy your next concert ticket!!! lol Start saving....he will be back :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yesss, Bob'sss Kathy, share your wonderful MB-adventure to come. We all need "memories" of a perfect evening. LOL. And don't forget to protect him from ... you know what I mean LOL

Astrid

PS, I'm still struggling with technical challenges concerning my upload, but I will be persitent to find a solution.

Hey Asssstrid....I think I might pack some "thong tongs" just in case!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!! I shall try my best to protect Michael ;)

Can't help you with tech problems...I can't even remember singers names :/

Hey Kathy,

I double dog dare you to take MB those "Thong Tongs"....this from you would surely make him Laugh & maybe Blush!!! I can't remember singers names either!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary...and thanks for the forgetful "support"!!!! It drives me crazy lately!!! I actually would be very embarrassed to give him something like that!! Maybe have "it" on me and IF such stinky behavior occurs ever again...I can pull it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  Oh my....can you imagine????  I think not. Just going to enjoy the best voice in the world.....with no interruptions!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

But Mary, since you double dog dared kathy, you'll have to be the first to do it. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Tine!

Again I do my best...and not only a one concert...but 4-5!!!

Let's see, if this time, he can come!!

Jaana

Jaana !!!

Make him come to Finland soon !!!

Your friend Ivana

Hi BB's,

with a little help of my nephew ...

Lean on me, Copenhagen

http://youtu.be/8AVsOQcwIIg

Best wishes from Germany

Astrid

OMG Astrid, I can't believe they let you film the whole thing! That was fantastic and hung a smile on my face for the day: thank you so much for posting it and thank your nephew for us! I think I'll go listen to it again... :D Take care Astrid and have a wonderful day! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Thanks so much for that Astrid as that was wonderful to hear and the atmosphere sounded pretty good and certainly there were some people round about you that were thoroughly enjoying themselves especially at the chorus !!! LOL.

Thanks a lot for sharing Astrid and your nephew for helping you out.....a great job from both of you !!! :)

Sylvie there is no picture it is just the sound so obviously that didn't work out but thank goodness the sound did !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service