2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much Sylvie

Love Dianna xxx

Thank you Pilar, Sylvia and Sylvie for the links!!

I enjoyed them all!! :-)

Nicolette xx

I just love these vidios. WAMLAW&TLT will always be special songs of his but especially To Love somebody. the songs really turned out sound wise. Hope the pictures of him did as well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Gail, Robin, Diane and Tiffany,

thank you so much for sharing your lively reports - enjoy your personal clouds !!! Don't bother about silly grins on your faces, just let the energy flow LOL.

Pilar, Sylvia and Sylvie, thanks for collecting and sharing your links.

Robin, thank you for your generosity to allow us to save your pics. I esp. like the expression on his face on No. 15!

Greetings from Germany

Astrid

Gail, thanks so much for asking him about the new CD... we can't wait for the end of February and more details!!!!

Diane, Tiffany and Robin... thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for your wonderul reviews!!!! It's so great to feel the excitement for concerts again!!!! I hope that he add more here and there and everywhere to share all these wonderful stories and feelings.

And thanks also for putting together all the links!!!!

And Robin, pics are awesome, as always!!!!!

Do I forget something else???? In one word, thanks!!!!

You all are welcome. I just want to share.. I enjoy reading everyone's posts and seeing their pictures too. That's what this thread and site are all about!!!  Sharing in the fun of being a fan!!!

Robin in MD:)

You're all very welcome for the links: it seems to have been so long since the last time I was able to post a list and we could all  watch or listen to several in a row, enjoy! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

H Everyone. I think I'm back as I said before. Wow! I'm loving the reviews. Yes I am. I'm happy for Gail, Robin, Diane& all whosaw Michael this past weekend. I even dreamed of seeing him in concert, went up to the stage, was told I was on his guest list & went backstage. Now how awesome is that? Hurray, I'm glad to be back. Boltonnut from L. A. CA i

Ok..finally at home and fiddling with my pictures.  I've posted them to the Gallery for those who want to check them out!!

http://michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/atlantic-city-harrah-s-2012

They are great Gail! You got some gorgeous shots of Michael. Thanks so much for sharing them!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin and Gail for sharing your pics with us

Dianna xxx

Beautiful photos Gail and Robin!!!! LOVE all the eye contact ;) The stage was so colorful....must have been Michael's aura!!!!!!!!! LOL Thanks for sharing with us!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service