2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be safe in that brutal heat Kathy T..I hate our humidity here and we get a heat index of 110 degrees!! YUCK

Robin in MD :)

Thanks, Robin, sounds like you are not having the best weather either. Brutal is the word for it, too. Everyone experiencing it be careful.

Something off the subject of heat and on it. SEAL is performimg in Tulsa tomorrow night. I would love to go but tomorrows temps they say will be worse than today. Soooooo, I am not going. I really like the WAMLAW version with MB and Seal on David Foster's, "The Hit Man Returns." I will settle for the DVD this time around, especially since MB will not be there, but know it will be a good show.r/>

Kathy T.:-))

I can understand not going to Seal's show. 7/15/95, I saw Michael in VA & it was 122 heat indes. Talk about using the inhaler every 3 hours, I should did but I tell you what girls, I drank 3 quarts of lemmon aide between 6 & 11 p.m. & that's nho joke. Michael was awesome&if you think we fans were hot, what was he up on that stage. Something about lemmon aid keeps one hidrated. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin in CA I was there too..if I remember right it was Nissan Pav at Stone Ridge wasn't it? I think we ALL DRANK that lemonaide!!LOL Went to the bathroom and made towels wet..also was hot the night before in Hartford, CT..both shows were hot as the devil that year.  MB said at the time he knew what a McDonald's French Fry felt like..It was terribly hot.

LOL Robin in MD :)

Hi Sylvia,

So glad you like your new you! Just so everyone knows she is "Vera the Mouse" a story book character and used in prints, cards, I have even seen her on dinnerware.  She is quite famous!

Joy

Hey Joy, can I have a description of the new improved wee one and Mary? :D Now I'm thinking poor Robin will have to fit a couple of us in her pockets... :D Thank you Joy, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Joy,  It looks like you have given me a bowl, so I guess I'm the one in charge of the desserts:)! I'll bring some M&M's, too! LOL! I can't wait for Meg. to see this! It is such a cute bunch of BB's:)!

Have a Great Day Everyone! (Michael, too!)

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, just remember they have to be blue peanut M&M's! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

I love peanut M&M's, keep them around all of the time, my apartment and my purse. But why blue ones, just curious if I may ask?

Kathy T.:-))

Kathy T--Way back MB made a joke in the TV Special that later became the video This Is Michael Bolton that he requested Blue M&M's in his dressing room..LOL That was before there WERE Blue M&M's..That's been an old joke since then..LOL

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for the M&M info. Maybe that is what inspired colored M&M's, LOL............

Kathy T.:-)

This may not be in the right spot but Robin, where you left your recent message, I couldn't get to it below it but yeah, I think it was Neesaunn (pardon in Monasis VA 7/15/95&it was hot. The thing was I was sodihydrated I couldn't facilitate until the next morning & as I said, I had 3 quarts of Lemon Aide. I was in the 10th row, then. I didn't know you then. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Sophie someone opened for MB that night&I like her but can't think of her last name.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service