2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are so, so funny :) Thanx Joy <3!

Jaana

To all you little mice:

Joy, I'm checking my list to make sure I have everything with me, I've got the goodies:)! And my Sharpie, it's one of those smaller ones! I might need some help carrying all of this:)! I can hardly wait to run across that stage:)! Robin whatever you do drop Us...LMBO:)!I can hardly wait to hear all about this show everyone attending:)! Have Lots of Fun, and a great night out with Michael & the Band:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Well, girls. I know my reviews is kind of here&there but you'll neve believe who I ran into (not literally) :) but do all of you remember Scott Mayo? Yeah, girls. This kind young girl was helping me out of the venu & he came up to me & said, "Do you remember me?" I said Um. He said, "I'm Scott Mayo." I excused myself from the girl & said, "Oh! Scott. May I have a hug & he obliged me. I said, "Scott, I'll say hi to everyone & thanks for approaching me." I almost cried. That was one of the highlights of the show for me." Like I said, to&from the venue, help was plentiful & lots of kindness. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael bolton :)

Hi Robin, Scott posted on FB he was going to this concert, so cool you met up with him. I've always liked Scott since he was with MB's band.. He's always been a nice guy.

Robin in MD :)

I hear you Robin. He is kind. Didn't he play sax? Don't quote me. I get people&things mixed up. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Cool he acknowledged the fact he was going to be there. Wow!

Yes he sure did. He's on TV alot more recently on American Idol!

Robin in MD :)

Awesome he's been on American Idol. Like I said, it was awesome seeing Carol & Constance as well. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin in Ca, how cool you ran into Scott Mayo and he remembered you, he's such a sweetie! Yeah, remember we first met him at the '02 fan reception, he was going around with Janis and he was giving away cards with his web site on them. I bought his CD that year and it was very nice. That year, he was playing sax and he also did the written song medley with Janis: they sang "We're not making love any more" together. I remember that because he had a nice singing voice too. :D Thanks for sharing girl, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yeah, Sylvie, I remember meeting Scott in 2002. Yes, I do. Loved it when he met up with me & Identified himself. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Joy for it certainly has been FUN  !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Joy,

Meghan will love this, I will show her later on today:)! Look out Michael, we're All coming your way via: Robin R's purse!

Kathy you may have to help watch out for Us All, as we are the mice in the bag...don't let anyone CRUSH us:)!  We'll run across the stage....LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service