2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WOW !!!!! LOL.    Have you lot been up all night.....talk about a party going on !!! LOL     I am still trying to catch up on stuff from a couple of days ago and I come on this morning to find I have 58 new e-mail notifications about stuff....oh boy.....and as I said in another thread I am finding right now I do not have enough hours in the day for everything ....these Olympics and they are making me angry too for we have so many channels covering it all you just don't know which to watch for last night I was on tennis, gymnastics (see the men's GB team got bronze ...yipeeeeee!!! :)) and volleyball and have a guess what I missed....the swimming....was I angry...yeah and I believe I need six eyes instead of four !!!! lol.   Have you heard too that the GB Equestrian team got SILVER...way to go and the USA team is doing pretty good too !!! :)   Now back on track and this thread and I apologize to anyone that has put in a direct question to me and I have missed but I have looked through as much as I can and doing my best to stay with it all so if I missed something please forgive me !!! :)

I absolutely adore all the "wee mices" or is that "mouses".....we look fantastic Joy but only trouble is I cannot find the group photo where I believe MB is included now.....oh heaven help the boy if he ever meets all of us ......I am feeling profoundly sorry for him already and he has just put out all pictures on FB on his pinterest board of Newport Beach and saying how he is looking forward to playing there on Friday and I hope he doesn't come in here first or I think I may just pass him swimming across the pond heading the other way !!! lol.

Thanks for all the FUN everyone !!!! :)))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, you say you need six eyes? I'll lend you two? :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

OK I know you all that have been posting know but I'm going to list the next show anyway for those that may not follow regularly. LOL

The next show on MB's schedule is this Friday, August 3, 2012 at Summer Concert Series -Hyatt Regency Newport Beach - California

A few of the members here are going to go so I hope to read some fun reviews and see some great pics/vids afterwards gang!!!!

After all this chatting before-hand, this one should really be great! I personally have come to be a fan of Michael Lington over the last few years and would love to see his entire show long with MB's entire show. You all going are in for a treat..I'm with you all in spirit!!!

Have a great time everyone!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin. I plan on having an awesome time. I don't know about vids&pics, Ha! ha! from me, but review for sure. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin,  Why aren't you in Robin R's bag with Us, don't you want to go? We're having a blast getting ready via: Joy:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi ladies.....been a little preoccupied lately. First with a very sick 90 year old aunt and then off to Vegas for a cousin's 21st bd and then to San Diego for some vacation time. We are still here and I am waiting patiently for  an important event on Friday :)))))) LOL

Will be posting a review of some kind!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy R.-

Missed you here.  I was not in much with being busy at work and shower & wedding time coming up close.  (8/19 and the wedding is 9/29) We are busy, busy, busy. But I did one little cute icon of a mouse in a purse and look what happened! It's taken on a life of it's own! Silly crazy MB fans we are!

Joy

(Enjoy your show-I know you will :))

Great to see you back on here Kathy and hope all is well and glad things have worked out that THE important event on Friday is STILL on your agenda.... can't wait for your review and welcome back !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Kathy,

Welcome back. Sorry about your aunt. Sounds like you have been very busy.r />
Hope you have a great time Friday night and look forward to your reviews and hopefully photos, too.

Kathy T.:-))

Kathy from Tulsa, seems you are up early this morning. After 4? Wow! :) Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin R.

I was indeed up at 4:00 a.m. hydrating myself and getting ready for Oklahoma Death Valley weather today, lol...

Your concert draws near, dear!!!!!!!

Hugs,Kathy T.:-))

Kathy in Tulsa, off topic here. I understand there's some big fire in Oklahoma. I'm not sure where but I hear 50 homes were destroyed & it was arsen. I'm sorry to hear this. Hope it wasn't close&if so, be safe, honey. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service