2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah Robin from Ca, Nic started talking to me in French out of the blue so I responded in French, just because I can... :D I wondered where she was from myself so thanks for asking her. That doesn't tell me where she picked up French but it's still fun to use it I guess. Take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Love it Sylvie. Cool you both were speaking french. Perhaps her family's French&/or she took it up in school. Who knows. :)))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Chere Sylvie -  I learned french while I was living and working in Brussels :) I lived there for almost 3 years ... et franchment ,c'etait magnifique ! :)) ...

Merci Nic d'avoir répondu à ma question: it's none of our business! :D Wow, an opportunity to work in Brussels, good for you! Sounds like you could have interesting stories... Well anyway, thanks for clearing that up, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

BTW, I doubt Michael heard me holler back that I know folks in Chicago. :) Boltonnut who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

I would have gone for it Kathy for if he was in good humour and bantering backwards and forwards wonder what answer you would have got.....or maybe just one of those infamous "dirty looks" would have been drawn !!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh my, Are you 2 saying maybe MB could have showed up naked, and it wouldn't have mattered? Now I'm blushing:)! LMBO!

He could have just put on some shorts & left the shirt off, right....JMO! Glad my hubby doesn't read this! We mice can get pretty crazy at times, where MB is concerned:)! I'm gonna wear that "Gems" shirt very soon, and I'm gonna be pushing "Love Is Everything"...I just have to!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, you do that sweetie and let us know how it turns out, okay? Take care Mary. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sounds good to me, mary. Shorts&shirtless. :))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton. :)

Hey Mary.....that is if he could have found the shorts or if he packed any !!!!!! ROFL.    I will admit those little mice have nothing to do with encouraging my imagination for it sure doesn't need any !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, I know I made you laugh, and hopefully a few more got a good image of that & had a good laugh...."Laughter Is the Best Medicine"......And to all of you I just wanted to say I enjoy this Forum, and I do Not use the computer for much of anything except to access this website...It's like one big family..."Handfuls on purpose"....I'm glad to be a part of it, Thanks Bunches:)!

Have a Great Day Everyone:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I hear you MMary. Laughter is the best medicine. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service