2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok girls, which one of you is next to see our Michael? And let Us know when...so we can count the days down with you all:)! LOL! We need more reviews, please!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey Mary, I'm guessing the next review will have to be in about a month, for the charity event and then the outdoor concert, then we're fast-forwarding to the end of November and December. If we're lucky, Michael will release his next CD on schedule and we'll have interviews to look forward to in the meantime. I keep checking Amazon  for pre-order... :D Take care Mary. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

LOTS of fun coming in November....oh my :))))) Can't wait for the book release and hopefully book signings!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!! And then the new cd....almost as much fun as a concert...almost ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvie I spotted that you mentioned "the charity event" in your comment and are you thinking of Ojai on 15th September because if you are that has been cancelled !! :)    The only other event I can see is, as you say, Sylvie the concert on 22nd September in CT but then we do have the Dave Koz cruise starting on 26th September so maybe, just maybe, we can hope that Michael himself is kind enough to share little parts of that event with us and then as Kathy says ....new CD and THAT book....fun times still ahead even though not a multitude of shows until into November/December.....yeah, let the good times rock 'n roll !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I was talking about the 3rd annual MB/Dave Mason event that I knew I had spotted, but it's in November now. All I was saying is that the reviews won't be coming soon enough for us. :D Robin was just asking me if there had been new posts here, because I guess she thought there might have been a glitch again. I do hope we get news about the CD release soon though. Oh boy, I hadn't realized Michael will be out of the country when "2 1/2 men" will be on... Oh I'm pretty sure if there's anything to be shared, we'll hear about it. Well thanks for sharing Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie, Have Robin R.check the Tour section for the next concert that will be posted here..She can keep track there. We have gaps at times..till the next one comes around!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Robin in MD, I gave Robin in CA the link to the "events" page a good while back so she could keep track and she's told me in the past that she could check it. I think she was just worried that she wasn't getting E-mail alerts from this thread since it had been so quiet. I mean I've personally had intermittent issues with my E-mail alerts and when I get too few, I do the rounds, but I don't think Robin has taken the time to study my instructions tape to learn how to do that yet. Thanks for the tip though. Take care Robin and have  a great Sunday! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Just go to the site and check for new posts if you guys can. I don't rely on email links, it bounces me too much around the site.  I like to come on and read it but with your JAWS programs I'm not sure it would help. Just a thought.

She will not miss anything..

Robin in MD

Yeah, Sylvie, I've gone back&forth on your instructional tape but I do better with Braille but your tape is greatfully appreciated, that's for sure. :) I have checked out the events link too. Then, Gail, kind hearted soul has gone to the Yahoo group with new dates as well. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Sylvie,

I think I need those instructions myself, my forum alerts are not coming through. By the way, I RECEIVED MY TICKET FOR THE LONGVIEW TEXAS CONCERT IN THE MAIL, YOU ALL!!!! Looking forward to this concert!!!!!r />

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-))

That's great Kathy T.. I am looking forward to reading your review after the show!!! Congrats!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin,

I am excited as usual, 4 months off, ready now, lol.......
Great seat, too, front row center, never before, maybe never again, tickled to be that close.
Thanks,

Kathy T.:-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service