2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The day I get one of those Robin CA there will be no kidding about it at all and I will let you all know the details, even the small print, that's if my hands stop shaking so that I can type !! lol

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Well girl, here is the famous "KNEE"  you can put yourself right there by your famous photoshop!! LOL!!

Joy

Robin R & Sylvie B-Pic of MB sitting in an office chair reading music with his leg crossed over the other.

Don't put thoughts in my head Joy !!!!!!! ROFLMAO

Oh the fun you could have with this photo!!!

But you just might get a bit to wee excited!!

LOL!

I'm loving these descriptions. MB sitting in a chair reading music&crossed legs&all; being comfortable & Sylvia, I hear you about hands shaking&the adrenilyn rising there; heart pounding&the excitement girl. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Do you remember the old dance the "shake" for that will be me from head to toe without meaning to dance at all....yeah twist and shake !!! LOL

Don't know if you had the shake, you had the twist, over in the States in the 60's but it was quite funny on FB yesterday how I read a particular post laughing at our closing ceremony of the Olympics and not laughing with, laughing at and it was by someone who supposedly admires and follows MB, she did work for him at one point, but obviously knows nothing about the UK influence on him from the 60's nor has read or listened to anything he has ever had to say about it for she failed to comprehend that most of the closing ceremony was all to do with the 60's in the UK.....sorry I have gone so completely off topic but I couldn't respond on FB for it may have started another war but she went on about quite a lot of things and one was about the "little bikes" all coming in ....so if anybody else saw that and couldn't understand.....they represented a very bad time in UK history in the 60's for when you had your race battles and Vietnam we had the mod's and the rocker's and the mod's drove, what are called here, scooters and obviously the rocker's were on their motor bikes but if you ever saw those two factions coming together you ran for your life and I had to do it once in my life and that is why her laughing really got to me, apart from the fact that many young people were killed during those battles.   Sorry to have gone on but it was her laughing at and her not having the intelligence to even start to understand or the respect to acknowledge that one of our finest choreographers had put together such a wonderful and beautiful show depicting a period in our history through music and dance but she believes when she does her little skits and her little commercials that they are truly magnificent and everyone should applaud.   I have really put this in here so that if anyone reads it and is on FB and saw the persons post then, hopefully, I have enlightened them a little bit so that they will not join with her in her inane laughter but start to understand a little bit of what it was about especially too when The Who performed and I think most of us, who are true fans, have heard MB talk about The Who but this girl couldn't even comprehend what the music was all about and ran it down.....so much for appreciating where MB comes from....yes, like many on here who purport to be the greatest of fans but only use those words to further their own aims.

I apologise again for "going on"  maybe because of other things in life right now I am in "soap box" mode so I hope you will all indulge me and hopefully it won't be too long before even I get "BACK, TO THE GOOD PART"  !!!!! :)

Hey Mary, The next concert is the one in CT on June 22nd...Hope we have some fun reviews from that one..If all goes well I hope to add one of my own..:)  Praying for no rain..Then after that is the cruise MB is doing with Dave Koz and the book comes out and the shows later in the fall as well as the MBC event in Reno. So we have a few fun things on the horizon!!!! Not sure about the CD release yet, I don't think we've got anything on that other than MB is working on it.

Robin in MD:)

WAY TO GO ON THE SEAT KATHY T...We all will be having a blast this next go round..:)

Robin in MD:)

Praying no rain your way either Robin Md for your next concert!!! The Bolton tour just keeps rolling on!!! Everyone have a great time!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The tour indeed does keep rolling on, Kathy R. MB has great things in the works, a lot to look forward to.
Hope Robin MD. has great weather, too.

Kathy T.:-)

I forgot to commment. Gosh, Michael keeps so busy&wow! Whew. Makes me tired&I do have a lot of energy. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) & To those going to Reno, have an awesome time. :)

That's great Robin, and I know you will give Us all a great review, so another concert is just around the bend...How long of a drive are you taking? I know you like those Road Trips....LOL:)! Thanks for sharing!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service