2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Kathy R.,

I am planning on it. My drive is about the same as Robin MD's., closer to 5 hours. Take along my cds and check out some new territory along the way.

Kathy T.:-))

Kathy T...a perfect amount of time to get you completely and fully excited and prepared to see Michael!!!! I can't WAIT for your review girl!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy R.,

I am already sitting on pins and needles, I do not know how much more excitement I can take, lol........until that grand moment our MB steps on stage and, well, you know what I mean, lol........ I wonder if MB will sing Christmas songs at this concert being one week away from Christmas. I have never been to a concert this close to Christmas of MB's. Anyone have any guesses about that?
By the way, how is your cloud, Kathy R., still up there enjoying it I hope.

Kathy T:-))))))

Still floating Kathy T....I stay suspended for weeks :) lol  A Michael dose lasts me a very long time!!!! Don't know about Christmas songs at the concert though. I haven't been to a concert in December that I can remember....lol  Like Donna has said...I also have CRS....can't remember squat!!!! Thanks Donna for the diagnosis :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

It would be cool if he sang a Christmas song or 2 Kathy from Tulsa. We'll all keep fingers crossed for reviews&have an awesome time--all of you. When I saw Michael do his charity event the 2nd weekend in CT for this close for cancer, he didn't do a Christmas song but never say never. This event was in 1997. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Yeah, the adrenelin lasts a long time after concerts. It's an overdose of it. Love it. Boltonnut from L. A. Ca. Ho loves life&Michael Bolton :)

Hey Kathy from Tulsa, I know that in '93, Michael did a stretch of holliday tour, because I once bought a T-shirt from that tour on EBay... :D I couldn't tell you how many Xmas songs he sang though but maybe Robin in MD could let you know. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Kathy T...My favorite Christmas song on his christmas album is "This Is the Time" w/Wynonna! I play the heck out of that song...I hope he sings at least 1 or 2 for you all attending:)! Just Ask him, you'll be close enough to him, and he's got Radar Ears, he heard me say stuff that I didn't even think he could hear...and he responds, too! Let's not rush your show, cause I am no where near ready for Christmas yet...LOL!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I adore that song too Mary especially the beginning......"all have flown on silent wings" and they sure have !!! lol.   It it one of the many that give me goosebumps each and everytime I hear it just like "The Very First Time" and unless you listen to that with earphones on you do not hear him speak at the beginning that one sure is goosebump time !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia, I hope this falls in the right spot. I'm not surprised "This is the time" is one of your faves: the feel of the beginning of the song with the violin is a little Scottish/Irish sounding I find. Also, not that it's important,but the song you're talking about is called "New love" and I personally always play it loud enough to be able to hear him speak! lol Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvi
e from Canada 

Thanks for information Sylvie and I knew when I started typing that title that there was something wrong with it and even after I had completed it, I still new it wasn't quite right but I couldn't be bothered going and looking out CD it was on to verify.....now for goodness sake don't let Michael know that !! lol    Thanks again Sylvie !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, you're so very welcome sweetie. Thanks for accepting what an accuracy pest I am! lol Just for that, I promise I won't tell Michael you forgot a song title... ;D Take care sweetie and have a great day. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service