2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cancellation looks pretty definite and such a shame....sorry Robin MD !! :((((((    Have to say that it is great to see such a full explanation being given as to why cancellation has occurred and with three very definite reasons being given there certainly is no argument with that and thanks for posting article Gail !! :)

Wish I lived in Japan but I know one fan who will be happy with those dates......and we may just get a review on one of those concerts.....I will start working on her right now !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, with it being outside, weather can be a factor anyway. We took a chance on it..Oh well..there will be another adventure down the road, there always is eventually!!!!! Trying not to be disappointed too much as I have seen MB this year so I really cannot complain..just a bummer. .My two friends were very excited and and we 3 needed a fun time out together about now..But it will happen, just not this time around....thanks for the support everyone..

I'm glad it was decided before we were up there!!!!! That would have been a disaster.

Robin in MD

Aw! For those going to the concert the 22nd, I feel your disappointment. I haven't read the article yet. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael

Bolton

Darn it Robin...I was  sooo ready to hear all about your Bolton adventure! But hey look on the bright side...he'll be on tv next week...we will all be watching it, and this Forum will be lit up like a Christmas Tree:)! LMBO!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Yeah Mary, That's true, he's on TV soon..Not much longer now.. LOL

Robin in MD:)

Promoter statement on concert cancellation

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (September 14, 2012) -- Waterbury, CT

MICHAEL BOLTON CONCERT IS CANCELLED

It is with great regret the Town of Trumbull announces the cancellation of Michael Bolton's September 22nd concert at Indian Ledge Park.

Rainy weather expected to impact the area late next week could adversely affect conditions at the outdoor concert venue possibly leading to unsafe conditions for patrons and staff.

Local street construction has also caused the loss of the Indian Ledge Park car lot normally available for concert patrons parking.

We thank Michael Bolton, his management team and his fans for their understanding.

Tickets purchased on line will be automatically refunded including service charges and credit card fees.

Tickets purchased from the Town of Trumbull can be refunded by phoning

(203)452-5003 or bringing your ticket with you in person to:

Town of Trumbull Recreation Center – Tellalian Building

5892 Main Street, Trumbull, CT 06611

Thanks for keeping us informed Gail.. Hopefully the same thing will apply to tix purchased online via this site and the pre-sale.  The statement above is referring to those tix purchased I think from the Premiere site itself that also sold tickets online.  There were 3 ways to get tix for this concert.

I've emailed the people from the pre-sale, hopefully I will hear back from them next week.

Thanks again,

Robin in MD:)

I did read the article. Wiow! Bummer. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

That is unfortunate that the CT. concert had to be cancelled! But Robin Md. and anyone else going knows there will be another concert at another time! We never give up planning for the "next" Bolton Adventure :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh, wow.  So sorry for the cancellation and disappointment.  You are right, Robin, better to learn it now then when you are there.  Way to look on the bright side!  Hoping for another adventure soon...

Diane

Hi Robin,

Know you and others were excited about this concert. Sorry, but there will be another.

Kathy T.:-((
I and others may face the weather dilemma in December but hope for the best.

Kathy T.:-))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service