2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sorry to hear about the show being cancelled, Robin.  I really didn't understand how they were going to do a concert at night in late September in CT.  The weather has been great during the day, but it gets real chilly once the sun goes down.  It was only in the low 50's here last night. 

Diane

Cool weather would have been fine, I get hot so quickly. Dancing and having fun would have worked for me in this cool weather! I hate hot humid weather.. I think it was a nice idea for a fall concert temperature-wise, but chance of rain made me nervous. Just they seemed to not have factored in some construction for parking and the weather mid-week to build the stage and then they said tix sales weren't what they expected.

Just a bummer.

Robin in MD:)

Yeah, I'm sure as soon as Michael hit the stage things would warm up pretty quickly!  <VBG>

Diane

Wow! Ain't that nothin'? Michael's gonna be in York PA & on his birthday to boot. Now, it won't take the place of Saturday's cancelled event but it is awesome to fill in the void & have something to look forward to. I'll bet some BB'S out here will be going. I know if I were living in MD like I used to, I'd be there & celebrate it his birthday. Now how awesome is that? Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Sorry Robin for putting this link in here for it doesn't really belong but hadn't a clue where else to put it other than starting a new thread and not worth that !! lol  It is a story I have just got through from Topix and it is to do with the top five songs that in the opinion of Craig Shoemaker should never have been covered and it includes Michael singing "Dock Of The Bay" and I am not going to put in here what he says about it but believe his comment will invoke various reponses to say the least.....will you be surprised to learn I can't stop laughing !!!!! lol.   Please just remember folks, once you have read it, I am only the messenger !!!!!! LOL.

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentality/2012/09/craig_shoemaker_kn...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, I don't know who wrote that about our Michael, but to me he's just jealous that he can't sing like our MB! And I really hate the way he said all of that rude stuff....let me at him, I'll give him an ear full!

Mary (m&m's)!

He is a comedian Mary so maybe it is just a bit of "comedy".....don't think we will take him too seriously but hey there are sometimes because Michael puts his heart and soul into singing a song that he can look just a wee, wee bit intense !!!!!! LOL.    Sorry Mary and anyone else that doesn't find it funny, especially if Michael doesn't either, but I did.....I know, warped sense of humour !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Well, I'm not a comedian person. To me, it's ming fun of people & that's one of the gazillion reasons why I don't watch that Saturday night show. Alive or something. I guess I'm too serious & know what it's like to be made fun of so, I don't find it funny @ all. JMO though. & you know what's said about opinions :) Boltonnut who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Getting back on Track, there is another new concert posted on the MB Dates Added page.. If I had to have a show cancelled in CT we had a great replacement listed today. The Strand Capitol Perf. Arts, Center, York, PA!!! We were able to get tix today as my friend has a membership..and the best part is the concert is on MB's 60th Birthday!!! Woo Hoo!!!! My friends and I have 2nd row center aisle seats and are thrilled. So unexpected and so soon after CT just got cancelled within this past week too!!

So now instead of a no rain dance I had asked for in CT this weekend, I'm asking for a No snow/Ice dance for February 26th LOL. This is an hour from my house!!

I had to share here too!!!! Yippee!!

I know it's off topic, hope I can share here quickly-we had a close friend and co-worker of my husband pass away 2 days ago very suddenly and unexpectedly. So we were really sad around here and still are. This concert is the pick-me-up I needed. How ironic the funeral is now this Saturday. I'd not have gone to CT if the show was still on..I couldn't have. Interesting how things happen, and sometimes for reasons that I'll never understand.. Our friend was only 51, and fine one day, gone the next..Everyone is still in shock.

Thanks for letting me share why I wanted to share this here..hope you all don't mind..Timing is a bit interesting I think.
Robin in MD:)

Aw! Robin! Honey! Sorry for your loss. May God be with you during these times of sadness & may he give you the strength to carry on. God has mysterious ways, girl. Here, the concert was cancelled Saturday, & your friend's funeral's Saturday&you would have gone to the funeral & not the show. I understand. God's watching. I'm not trying to get preachy here, folks but wow! How things happen & don't know why. Yeah, Michael will be hitting a mile stone. I know. There's this guy on this chat line I'm on & though we never met, he passed Friday&he was 59. Gosh. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Robin,

My condolences on you and your husband's loss.
I think this is a perfect place to share your loss, I have always appreciated being able to share alot of my own emotional moments here.

Fantastic you had this concert come along now. Glad it has helped you to get through and how great that you will be able to celebrate MB's birthday with him. Very Happy for you, girl!!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T.:))

Hey Robin....I'm really glad you got those tix. for that the show you just mentioned, and for it to be on Michael's B-Day, is just icing on the cake:)! Sorry to hear about your friend, and I hope the pain will subside soon... Time heals all wounds! I'm glad you got this news for your pick me up! Peace be with you & yours! Just goes to show you that we can't take life for granted, for we don't know what lies around the corner for any of Us!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service