2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks. I thought it was Kelly. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Does anyone know MRS. Bolton Diva? got a message from her. Cool.

Show in Kuala Lumpur is not long over and by the sounds of it it was one heck of a show and Michael has been described as "super awesome" !!! :)   There was also the draw for the "Meet and Greet" backstage and a few were more than wishing they were going to be successful.....nothing so far from the winner.....probably fainted !!! lol.    A few terrific pictures taken and in one a girl had taken a picture of herself and said her and her baby were going to the Michael Bolton concert ....had a good look and quite okay, MB had no fear of having to get the towels and hot water ready, not this time at least !!! lol.  Here is a photo showing the inside of the theatre looking down toward the stage and taken before concert began.

If I get any more news will keep you updated !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Said I would keep you updated so, how is this for an update.......a picture of MB on stage in Kuala Lumpur a couple of hours ago !! :)

Should add that picture was taken by Instagram and too that if anyone is questioning my right to bring over to here the girl who took photo has already published to FB and made public on there apart from her first tweeting it.

Think it is a pretty beautiful photograph and I hope you all like !! :)

Thanks Sylvia.. Keep em coming!!! Nice to see and hear from the fans overseas.

Robin in MD:)

I agree. Love hearing from the folks across the pond. A little off topic, if any of you received rejected emails from me or if it came back, I had a big problem with 13,000 emails coming in rejected so, I may have missed some comments out here. Darn. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Wow Sylvia, You have been a busy Bee today:)! LOL! Thanks...I love those pix....MB...is looking good!

Mary (M&M's)!

Here is another fantastic picture from Kuala Lumpur and how gorgeous the lighting on that stage looks for that number .....it is beautiful, isn't it ??

For Sylvie and Robin CA the other picture is one of Michael taken from a slight side angle and he is sitting on a stool singing and strumming his guitar and you can see Cameron Harder Handel further along stage in picture too but the picture above is of Kelly, Ryan, Michael, Drew, Nelson and then Cameron and it is looking directly down onto the stage and the back lighting has been emphasised and all brought into picture and shows huge white, almost like catherine wheels, interlinked and it is pretty gorgeous looking  as well as does MB standing centre stage with denims and t-shirt and hands linked round mic which he is holding up to mouth as he is obviously singing......one pretty good picture !!! :)

As it is getting late in Kuala Lumpur, will be after 1 a.m. now, do not think any more activity for tonight so will start looking tomorrow for videos and hopefully.....who knows !!! :)

Thanks for posting, Wee One, and these are fantastic photos. I love the last one and, yes, beautiful lighting in this one. We see things from other countries such as the lighting in this photo that we do not see here in the states, thanks so much for sharing.

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks always for pic descriptions Sylvia, much appreciated! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Here is a wee bit of news concerning the show in Medan, Indonesia, on Monday and it is that Lea Boruniraja will be joining Michael on stage and link below is to her singing a song called "Glory Of Love" from 2009 and I like her and I like this song too......hope you all enjoy and Michael, if that was one of those "surprises" and I just burst the bubble, sorry .....not  !!!!!! LOL.

http://youtu.be/_YljArCFsrk

Thanks for the report and the link Sylvia. I like that song from Peter Cetera. Well, you may have discovered who Michael will be singing with, but you don't know what song so he'll at least have that surprise! :D Thanks wee reporter, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvia,

Thanks Miss Wee Reporter for all the latest news!  How do you find out all this??

Also love the pic above with the wheel lighting design-beautiful!

Joy

Icon of Miss Wee Reporter (A cartoon lady news reporter)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service