2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm glad for all of your sakesthat the seeing pictures problem has been resolved. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey everyone I got grades in finally and working on testing kids for meeting  coming up! Spent 4 hours in  Urgent Care I was so sick  have a upper and lower respiratory infection came home took meds and slept for awhile.  I did get on tonight and finally got the pictures on the Gallery for everyone to see!  I really hope that you all can see them!!  I tried to see Dianes tonight but I can't find them.  Promise I will write about concerts tomorrow night.  I have my husband standing over me telling take my meds and go to bed!!!LOL  I told him I would get off and I think he is going to stay in here till I do!

Love Eileen    xxxxxxx

Hey Eileen,

1st things 1st, take care of yourself, then you can tell Us all avout your night out with Michael....!!! I for one can hardly wait to hear your story:)!

Take hubby's advice and take your meds. and get plenty of rest!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Though we're excited about your review, Eileen, get well soon&we'll be waiting anxiously & patiently for your review. Robin the Boltonnut from L. A. CA

In reading Gail, Robin, Diane's reviews and when Diane was mentioning her pirates hat gift, I don't know if this was read or not so, if I'm being redundent, I apologize but speaking of gifts & though I'm shy mentioning this, I gave MB a gift in Vegas--a double picture frame of one side 2 pics of me with MB&on the other side, a Braille & print note. What I wrote in print, was written in Braille on a clear card so, he could see the Braille through the print. I should have thrown in an alphabet card which is in Braille but also in print. :) But anyway, he graciously slowly took it from my hand and didn't expect him to even look then as he was singing his full heart out but I just wanted to share. Robin the Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin:

Isn't it nice to be able to give Michael a gift!  After all, look at what he gives to us!  It sounds like a very lovely gift you gave him.  I'm sure he cherishes it.  Michael seems to have mastered the talent of singing his heart out and at the same time accepting these gifts from his fans.  He never misses a note, but at the same time is very gracious about what he's receiving.

Thanks for sharing, Robin!  I didn't know that you had given him something in Vegas.  Nice!

Diane

Yes, Diane, I did. Sort of shy to mention. Don't want to come across boastful or sometimes I feel funny speaking of my either holding, shaking his hand or even meeting because of those who haven't & I wish they could. I know we're up here to share moments but I don't know. I can't explain. sometimes, I want to stand up on roof tops and other times, shy away. Robin the boltonnut from L.A. CA

Take care of yourself  Eileen and we can wait for your review!!! I will check back tomorrow to read another great Michael story!! Thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Oh my Eileen, so sorry you are sick... Will look forward to your review when you feel more like writing...I can relive Chester any time!!LOL

Feel better and looking forward to your review.. Hey, ask Lee to put one up too if she can...More the merrier here!!!!

take care,

Robin in MD :)

P.S.Eileen's photos are in the gallery under ALL PHOTO's, they are not in albums yet but you can see them by selecting this option instead of all Albums.. You got some good ones Eileen.. Thanks for posting them...

I feel like I was right back at the stage down from you in Chester all over again! Great memories!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for tip Robin and will go in now and look at photos - thanks again !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi There would you happen to know when Michael will be touring England, i'm so desperate to find out the dates, please please please. xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service