2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$4,000 for THAT.....wait till I pick myself up off the floor and then continue laughing !! lol   Thanks for info Kathy !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

For that I would have chosen the Chinchilla coat for it went for the same amount!!! a better deal :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Awesome Missy was there. I've heard of Sandy. I'm just glad y'all had an awesome time. Kathy, you write so well as I may have said.

Love how Michael's not a shamed to show his tears--perhaps crying privately but still. So many guys think if shedding tears, it's a sign of weakness but it's not. I'm glad you won the MBC auction kathy. So sad about his friend being as ill as he is & how&when Michael found out. Gosh.

Hey Sylvia,

Thanks for sharing that story as well...Whew! I don't know how but I made it through without crying!  On a serious note, please tell our Ashley that I wish her friend a Speedy Recovery! This is gonna be tough on her...so I am sure that MB's message will lift her spirits for sure:)! I know All about Leukemia, it can be beat..keep the Faith!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thank you, Sylvia, for sharing this story and so sorry about Ashley and MBs friend. My heart goes out to them both. Know all too well the emotions they are both going through as many of us do I am sure. My heart and prayers go out to Ashley and MB and their friends, it is so very hard I know.

So Very Sincerely,

Kathy T. :'(

Thank you so much Kathy for your beautiful review as always. We had so much fun with you and Bod and Ryan. We love you lots and we also Love you too Missy if you read this and we hope you do. Love Dad & Ashley

Thanks Tom for sharing such a beautiful photo with us.....that is gorgeous and please tell Ashley I love her t-shirt !!! lol.    I guess as the four of you managed to get into photo that it was Ryan who took so he really did come in useful after all.....sorry Ryan :(((

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Lovely photo, Mr. Hayes, and thanks so very much for sharing it with us.

Sincerely,

Kathy T. :-)

Thanks Tom, Great photof of all of you!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Tom and Ashley....I posted late last night when I first saw the photo. I guess it was too late and I didn't hit the 'add reply' button!!! Nothing new for me...lol Thanks for posting the photo Tom! I love seeing MB's face appear so nicely on your t-shirt Ashley :))))) Sending our love back to you two!!!! Until the next Bolton Adventure.......lol

Thank you Missy for taking the photo!! We all were exchanging cameras back and forth so that everyone got the photos they wanted...lol  Another fun time was had by all :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Och well.....imagine that.....I got something wrong again....surprise, surprise !!!!!! ROFL   I thought, apart from fact he wasn't in it but because it is such a good photo that, Ryan had taken it and here all along it was Missy Jane and no matter who took it it is a good photo......got anymore to share.....not that I like photos, or anything ??? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service