2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No need to apologize Robin. Love the picture. Cute moment. MB is so sweet. He probably saw you and came on over....How cool is that. You can share what you want to.

Robin in MD :)

OMG Robin R...You are a Stinker for keeping that from Us...It is a Great picture, the way Michael is holding your hand & that Huge grin on his Face..that had "This Is My Friend Robin" all over it..."Priceless"...I had a bad day today, I just want you to know this just made it better:)! I am sooooo Happy for You:)! Got anymore to share...no secrets:)! LOL!

Enjoy your stay up there on that Cloud MIchael! OMG:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks for all descriptions. I wasn't @ all composed. I should have put my stuff down, stood up to do the picture but I didn't. Excited? yes. Composed? No. :))))) Once again, thanks Sylvia. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Really beautiful photos, Gail, thanks for posting. I know this was a lovely evening, photography and videos are wonderful!!!!

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)
Hi Robin,

First I want to thank Wee One for posting the photo of you and MB, so very nice of her to do that.

I am so happy, Robin R., that MB came to visit with you and thank you for sharing this lovely story with us. You were obviously caught off guard and that really is one of the sweetest moments for you to remember and what a nice Merry Christmas present. So happy the kind person took the photo and we are able to see it here because not all are on Facebook.
It is a beautiful photo of you and MB, Robin, really is.

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

So glad you have come in and told us the story Robin for that really is quite lovely and what a beautiful thing for MB to do to come over to you like that, absolutely lovely and no wonder you felt the scarf because it is a long scraf !!! LOL    Don't know it you realized or not, when picture was being taken, Michael bent right forward and down toward you so that your heads are level and he is smiling away as much as you are and I bet he was delighted that you had taken the time to go there and see him....I bet he was !! :)   As I have said already Robin, it is a beautiful photo of both of you, it truly, truly is....a lovely one and as you all say over there.....a keeper !!!!! lol

Thanks again Robin !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Robin - You are such a nice person...your name should have been Modesty!!! I'm sincerely glad that you had such a special moment with the person you probably admire the most! :) Take care and best regards-Nic PS: It is a lovely picture and you look great!

I agree Robin it is a beautiful photo Go Girl! Dad & Ashley

Thanks everyone. I was not @ all prepared. Wow! He's such a babe. Just the touch of his hands on mine reminds me of sittingsay @ a play show or something & a friend comes up to you & says hello or something. What can I say but thanks girls. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) 

Thanks Tom too. When I said girls, I didn't want to think I was leaving you out. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Robin R (CA)......I am sitting here getting teary eyed girl!!! Oh I am just so thrilled for you!
So glad to see that picture and aren't you glad you got to share it with us all? No fun keeping it to yourself.
I haven't been on the site to much lately due to the hurricane situation, but am trying to pop in and stay in touch.  I just came in and saw this and was so glad I did, just in time to share in your happy moment.
Love from NJ,
Joy

Joy, I've been thinking of you thoughout all this. Hope you're ok&thanks.J

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service