2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kellie and thanks for posting your review. Did you type this in one minute? Lol I’m really glad for you that you found a way to get into your car. Don’t these things always happen at the wrong moment? Hmm, I wonder how many people have used that excuse over the years... :D Kellie, what a lovely description of your special moment with Michael: I felt butterflies... :D Well glad to know you had a great time, thanks for sharing Kellie, take care and best wishes to you too sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: About your scarf, you do know that Amie only needs about a  5 inch square, right? Just checking.

Hi Sylvie,

Yes I do know about 5 inches is all that's needed! LOL

Kellie

Attachments:

GREAT photos Kellie!!! Thanks for sharing :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kellie, Thanks for your review. So sorry you were locked out of your vehicle..But you had the perfect seat for When A Man was sung..That's great..  Cameron is a sweet gal, I like her alot and alway good to the fans..

Thanks for coming in and posting..Share the photo when you have time to put it up. We'd love to see it.

Happy New Year

Robin in MD:)

Thank you so much Kellie for your review!!! How perfect that you sat in the right seat and Michael held your hand and sang to you!!!!!!! WOW....now that is a Bolton Adventure for sure!!!! What fun and I can understand not remembering what happened after that!!!! LOL What fun and a great way to start your new year!! Way to go and thanks for sharing your special moment for it lets us all know that  Michael continues his kindness!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Do not apologize for being late with your review Gillian for that was wonderful and thank you so, so much for coming in and sharing your very, very own Bolton Adventure with us.....thanks so much Gillian !! :)

Even although I know the story of your birthday and meeting and talking to that lovely woman at the Mahaffey, Sandy, I had a darn little tear in my again when I read that .....it is just such a beautiful and fantastic story and as we all saw what a beautiful photo came of that meet with MB and certainly something you will not forget in a hurry and definitely as MB said about his hole-in-one at the golf that the stars were aligining, I do believe they aligned perfectly for you, on 6th Decembert !!! LOL

Thanks again Gillian and safe, safe travels to you !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Gillian , I'm very happy for you !!! Too bad we didn't meet as I was at that concert as well and indeed, I must admit it was the best one I've attended so far ! Hey, did you go to the Dali museum ? That was pretty spectacular too! Grosso modo,, I loved St Petersburg! Take care & best - Nic
Hi Gillian,

A Very Happy belated MB birthday which you obviously had. I am so happy for you that you and your friend had such a wonderful time, were able to meet MB on your birthday and just thank you so much for coming on here, late or not, with a beauriful review of your so very special evening.

I will be at tomorrow nights concert in Tulsa Ok and I thank you for posting MBs insructions about the taking of photos.

I must run now, alot to do but wanted to thank you for coming on here with review and I saw your lovely photo Sylvia posted, just beautiful.

Katht T. :-)

Two things here. Sylvia, thanks for all descriptions. Secondly, Gillian, thanks ever s  much for your review. How totally awesome you were able to meet Michael. Not abad birthday gift @ all, wow! Awesome. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) birthday

Hi Gillian, thank you so much for sharing your Bolton adventure with us! I’m really happy for you that everything fell into place and you’ll remember your visit to America for a very long time, I’m sure! Reviews are always welcome, whenever they get here so no problem. Thanks again for coming in and posting, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Hey Gillian,

What a great Mb adventure:)! And thanks for coming here to share your night out w/Michael & the band! I am soooo glad you got your pix taken with Michael! Now you will be up on Cloud 9 forever:)! Happy Belated B-Day! Hope you get to send your Square to put on Michael's B-Day gift!

Check it out!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Gillilan,

A belated Happy Birthday and so glad you were able to celebrate by getting that meeting with Michael! I'm sure you have a memory that will last a lifetime. Thanks, also, for the great review!

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service