2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Kathy from Tulsa, thanks ever so much for your review. No one should judge you in your decision as to whether you should not hand him the rose. I'm sure your photos wre awesome&no doubt Michael mentioned the tragic event of yesterday in his home State. Your review was fine & thanks girl. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Robin R., just bope that rose made it to MB.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Hope it did too but I don't trust security. They have a negative to me sometimes. Yet, they can be all right. I've given Michael a rose through security in hopes that he gave it to him but we just have to hope for the best. I remember Michael's little speech the day he performed in Fort Worth 9/1//01. I wasn't there. Hope the 16th works out for you girl. go if you can & have a kick A. good time. Boltonnut from L. A. CA & perhaps you can give him a little token then. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Yeah, we have to keep a positive. Today is the first day of the rest of our lives&we have more time behind than ahead.

Kathy T thanks so much for your review on a difficult night. I am late here but I was really looking forward to your adventure :) I am glad Michael gave it his all on such a tough night as I am sure he would keep all of you in his heart also and perform as best he could. Sounds similar to when MB was saddened by his learning about his friend's cancer at the Reno concert. Life happens and some things are unpleasant :/ I completely understand about not wanting to interrupt Michael at certain times and he appreciates that respect. Your seats sounds SUPERB girl :)  At least you had a GREAT view with many memories!! Thanks again :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia are you talking about MB's Converse tennis shoes? The low tops that are black and he wears later in the show? Just wondering :) Those are the ones that another fan photographed. Can't think of her name :/ but she posted just MB's feet with the tennis shoes on.

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for review Kathy T and of course it is more than understood what everyone was feeling last night but as we must remember; life goes on and as Michael and the band proved too, so must the show and I am glad it did go ahead for all of you there and I hope you did enjoy, even under the worst of circumstances, when enjoyment could not have been uppermost in anyone's mind !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia and definitely did enjoy, especially Sweet Home Chicago, fantastic!!!!!

Hugs,

hi Kathy, 

Thank you for your review, I'm so happy you had a wonderful evening!! "Sweet Home Chicago" love it!! one of my favorites!! :-)

Nicolette xx

Thank you Nicolette. I ran into people I knew and had worked with afterwards and everybody loved the concert.

Hugs,.

Thanks for the review Kathy.  Love watching Michael sing and play guitar to"Sweet Home Chicago" , he always looks so happy while performing that song.  We all need some positive thoughts right now after what happened yesterday. 

Diane

Hey Kathy T.

So you did it, you FINALLY had your night out w/Michael & the Band:)! I know you have been waiting patiently! I'm pretty confident that Michael saw you with his Rose...and he no doubt received it! It just may have made his night! You know what they say even in Sad times, the show must go on! This was a Horrific crime that happened, but it's times like these that we all need someone to lean on...you were there for him...just as he was for you & the rest! Was it a Sold-Out show? Enjoy your stay up on Cloud Michael..quite a comfy ride:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Mary, I like what you said to Kathy in Tulsa there. I think it's neat Kathy in Tulsa that you ran into folks you know. That's awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service