2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Gail,

Thank You for putting this here...I did look it up last night, and I thought it was of course "Beautiful"...but I never knew about this "Forever" cd! It  isn't available to buy!

This song is a healing song for All the little ones EVERYWHERE! But for now Sandyhook Elementary! Music is Life, it helps the soul to weap & mourne...and it helps the grieving process most definitely! And Michael's voice is like no other!

Mary (meg's mom)!

There is no "Forever" CD Mary.   What it is is that it is Marwen Heni who has uploaded the song onto youtube and he has put that picture with it and the reason why he uses "forever" is because he has a group page on FB which is called "Michael Bolton Forever".....should be a little bit more specific and should think when naming and uploading that it is not just us that, are in the know, who will be looking at and therefore confusion could be caused, but.........!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I remember "Tears of an Angel) Pardon if I have the title wrong but I remember watching the documentary with that song. Wow! Makes one think & appreciate what one has in life. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Sylvia, for clearing that up..I thought ...how did I miss this? LOL! What a Beautiful song!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Below are set of videos I have found from the Belcher Center in Longview, Texas where Michael's concert was held on Sunday, 10th December...hope you enjoy them all !!! :)

http://youtu.be/S716ciXBmq4

"You Don't Know"

http://youtu.be/bnptv01ue7k

"Hope It's Too Late"

http://youtu.be/JXf9_PFienw

Short extract from "WAMLAW" and a pity uploader didn't go with it all but stopped when Michael left his podium to make his way back to stage.

http://youtu.be/bw6jQw6OfLU

Another short extract from "WAMLAW" but uploader on this one is far nearer and also as Michael goes back to stage you see him stop and bend slightly to allow a girl to take a close up photo of him and you also see someone hand him a gift in a little bag and he carries that onto the stage.

http://youtu.be/kTivFMjrPRo

Very short extract of Michael and Kelly Levesque singing "To Make You Feel My Love"

http://youtu.be/tYZ8QMSlE8A

This link is into Michael singing "Hallelujah" which he dedicated to the troops and this has been placed on the New Videos on YouTube thread by Brigette G who found and who I have to thank because of that for leading me into all the other links.......thanks Brigette !!! :)

Thanks Sylvia, Will check them out after work today!!

Ok folks, the LAST Concert on MB's scheduled for 2012 is tomorrow night at the Vilar Performing Arts Center, ,Beaver Creek, CO on 12/21/2012. 

I hope to see some reviews from the last few shows yet to wind up this thread for 2012..Thanks to ALL OF YOU for making this thread a lot of fun again in 2012.

If you want me to do a new one for 2013 I will ask Gail if I can start one after the Holidays for the new year...It's hard to believe another year and another concert year is coming to a close...Seems like we just started this thread!! I enjoy reading all the reviews and seeing the videos and pictures...I feel like I'm there with all the fans at the shows!!

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and the BEST MB YEAR in 2013 for all of us!!!!!

Thanks Robin MD and thanks too for all you have done on this thread for all of us to be able to come together and have fun and laughter as well as enjoying everything that has been contributed with regard to MB's concerts, throughout the year, and as you say, where has it gone ????? LOL    Roll on 2013 and let it be a fantastic one for everyone on here and for Michael and the band and everyone connected to him and may we all get the "Bolton Adventures" that we are hoping for and if not, at least the pleasure of being able to enjoy such wonderful reviews that have been given by those who have attended MB's concerts etc and come on here to share and make all of us feel as though we were a little bit of each event.....thanks to you all because that is how you have made me feel and it has been great, truly great and I definitely hope, Robin, that you will start another thread for 2013 which will give us all the opportunity to enjoy more BOLTON ADVENTURES !!! :)    Slainte Mhath to everyone !!!! :)

I agree Robin. I'm sure Gail & all of us will agree to start up 2013 & start it up right. Thanks Robin for all you've done to keep this concert thread going. May everyone have a Merry Christmas & a happy healthy&prosperous new year & may all of us have an awesome 2013 with MB. Ok folks. Ready for reviews of the shows in Colorado. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin in MD, for some reason, this thread has always been one of, if not the most popular on this site, because even when Michael isn't touring, we seem to all flock back here. Lots of great friendships have blossomed here, so I'd say it's something we want to keep up with! :D Thanks again for starting this thread and to everyone who's taken part, either as an active  contributor or a happy bystander! I'm looking forward to all the Bolton goodies coming our way in 2013! Take care Robin and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Thanks for the videos, Sylvia. Love To Make me Feel Your Love." Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service