2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin R.

Of course I saw that show, you know me too well..LOL:)! It was a nice Christmas Special! I still wish there was a Chance for Us All to see the one Michael was in at The Grove! Isn't that where you went? If Gail finds it she will post it, I'm sure:)! Phil Phillips was good, too!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary below is the link to The Grove show which Sylvie found and posted on "new videos on youtube" thread a little while ago............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqK5EBesi

also too for anybody who is interested but hasn't started following that thread below is link to it but please remember, if you want to follow, to either place a comment in it or find where it says "following" and click on that until it changes to "not following" and then you will receive notifications about any additions that are made to the thread but if you just go in and look through and come straight back out you will never be notified about any further posts put in and please remember too, with the new "2013 Tour" thread that Robin has started, because I have noticed quite a few have been in and looked at but make sure you indicate that you want to follow; don't just read Robin's description and come out of - okay ?? :)

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/new-videos-on-youtube

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Mary, thanks for reminding me: the Grove show is scheduled to playin my area this afternoon. I get Vermont and NY state stations. What's annoying about it is that 2 weeks ago, there was no mention of it and I missed half. I just hope it does play so I can record it today. Good luck seeing it girl! I know it’s not the same watching it on-line and we can't record it, but you can still watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqK5EBesifI

Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

P.S.: lol I hadn't realized Sylvia had posted the link already, sorry! :D

Thanks Sylvia & Sylvie...I knew someone would know how to find this...I'll check it out 2-nite!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I thought the show @ the grove was to be shown throughout the TV channels until the 1st of January. I guess it's sindicated. I don't know. I'm glad y'all saw Rascal Flats. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

On second thoughts decided to bring this link over here too as a lot of people I don't believe follow New Videos thread and may not see and this video just has to be watched !!!! LOL    For Sylvie and Robin CA will let you know just now that when Michael comes in he has on black shirt and then during his back to "nature" spell where he is eating "nuts and fruit" and spits it out he has on a checked shirt with a bandana tied round his neck and his denims....cowboy Michael....and then when you hear him thanking the group for taking him back to nature they are all sitting together on the couch and Michael has on a fair isle winter jumper/sweater and has a rather long beard and moustache and then when he gets up and goes to door to leave he is transformed into his suit, shirt and tie and the group, when you go back to them, are dressed in the same sweater/jumper that Michael had on....it is well done and as I say it is a laugh when he comes back in the door and picks up the chair he is supposed to have "whittled" in a few minutes and carries it out for as your hear him saying "byeeeeeeee" he is half running gingerly out the door carrying this rocking chair !! lol

http://www.michaelbolton.com/video/funnyordie-michael-bolton-tidy-c...

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Tidy Cats® Celebrates Pure Nature™ Product Launch with Funny Or Die Video Featuring Michael Bolton

Photo

Cute photo of MB from this video shoot!!! Love it.

Robin in MD :)

lol Sylvia, thanks for the description! lol Wish I could see that... Thanks for bringing it over here, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

My friends in Pittsburgh saw the Grove show Christmas Day. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thanks Sylvia and Marie for the videos, that ANMHE sounds good! Take care girls. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Thanks Marie for that link for that was lovely hearing Michael singing "Silent Night" and I know Kelly was singing too but I liked the way MB was hitting those notes !! :)  Thanks again Marie !! :)

Below is a link to Michael and Kelly singing "The Prayer" at the same show at the Honeywell Center, Wabash, Indiana on 12th.....pretty good a lot of these videos coming out now.....maybe find somemore !!! lol

http://youtu.be/ugFSByBBwSI

Here is a little article to do with the show tonight at Beaver Creek, Colorado and just thought I would pop it all on the same comment...........

"Michael Bolton returns to Beaver Creek
Grammy-winning pop vocalist performs at the Vilar Center Friday night
Copyright 2012 Vail Daily. All rights reserved. This material may n... December, 20 2012 3:18 pm
Michael Bolton returns to Beaver Creek
Grammy-winning pop vocalist performs at the Vilar Center Friday night

Michael Bolton is among the biggest headliners of the Vilar Performing Arts Center's 15th anniversary season this winter. He has sold more than 53 million albums and won two Grammys for Best Pop Male Vocal Performance.
Who: Michael Bolton. Where: Vilar Performing Arts Center, Beaver Creek. When: 7:30 p.m. today. Cost: $120/$150 (based on seating). More information: Visit www.vilarpac.org.

BEAVER CREEK —Multiple Grammy-winning pop vocalist Michael Bolton returns to the Vilar Performing Arts Center in Beaver Creek Friday night.
“Bringing Michael Bolton back to our stage was a no-brainer, due to his popularity with our audience in past seasons,” said Kris Sabel, executive director of the Vilar Performing Arts Center. “He is a phenomenal live entertainer and we cannot wait to host him again. We look forward to another packed theater on Friday night.”"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service