2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to see you up here, Kathy R LAFD. It's been a while. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hope all had a good Christmas. I wen with my sister&her hubby to visit his family & we saw friends as well. Boltonnut from L. A. Ca who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Reflecting back through this year, we All lost some Amazing singers, Whitney Houston & Robin Gibb just to name a couple...we have only heard of all the Tragedy's that have happened...and our Hearts were & still are Heavy knowing we can't do anything to stop it! But Thanks to this Forum & Fans like All of you...we have gotten through it together! So I hope somehow our Michael knows that we appreciate him letting Us All be a part of his life...and for bringing Us all together, as his #1 Fan Base:)! Thank You All :)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary, what can anyone reply to that? I'll drink to that, cheers! :D Take care sweetie and thanks for sharing. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

Hey Mary.....Cheers to #1 Fan Base.....that can be our moniker!!! lol Don't mess with the #1 Fan Base....all things Michael Bolton all the time!!!! That will be my new 2013 mantra...LOL

Kathy and LAFD

Hey Kathy, I read that somewhere. that what he calls Us...his # 1 Fan Base..we are his reason for doing what he does for All these years he said! So go right ahead & use that wherever you like ! It may have said "Core" fan base! But it was Us to whom he was referring to!

It was in a brochure I got when he came to our town!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary, I love what all you said here. I took it mighty hard about 'robin Gibb. I've been a Bee Gees fan since 1967&have seen them in concert & have met them numerous times so, yeah, we've lost a lot of celebrities & yes, we all are great support for one another. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin R.  I was soo into the Bee Gee's! And I still love to here there Music! Robin will always be here in his Words...and Music! Whitney was a real Shocker! They are singing in a Choir now:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Yeah, Mary & everyone. Two of the Bee Gees&Andy as well as Whitney & many others are in the choir on the night shift. I hear you. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Off Topic :   Can I just let everyone know that I am having a big problem with my internet connection.   I have had to go through a default program to get on here and it is just a fluke that I have managed it for I hadn't a clue what I was doing.   This is really just to say that if I don't answer messages or comments put anywhere it is not because I am ignoring it is because I can't get a link through e-mail notifications and my whole system may crash again.   Have had problems with laptop.....too much and too varied to go into but hopefully will find the solution to the problem.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, break a leg with that sweetie and hope for you that the solution is less expensive than a new laptop! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvia - you need to go buy a new laptop or maybe an iPad instead ... You'll love it! We need to stay in touch :)) Take care & hugs - Nic

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service