2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the update Sylvia..Would make more sense to do this one with a second if possible I guess.

Robin i nMD:)

Hey Everyone,

I just want to share with you All the simple fact that it was 1 year ago this week that my daughter & I went to see Michael here at The Brown Hotel, in Louisville, Ky.

It was the best Christmas Gift I could ever hope for, from my MOM, she treated Us, because she knows how much he is Loved in our Family....He's like Family:)!

Anyways, I cried when he sang "Sittin On The Dock of the Bay" I was sooo wanting to stand up,even though he was righti in front of Us:)! It was very Intense, so after I had my crying fit, it was All Good...Michael put on one of the Best shows I've ever seen...and trust me we've seen alot:)! It was a "Magical Night"....and then to Boot we got to meet him afterwards, and he was sooo relaxed, and made me feel comfortable talking to him...My 5 mins. with him are Cherished Memories, then when I turned around to let Meg. up for her turn, she was crying her eyes out! I can't wait to see his show & him again, someday:)!  

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Good news for this thread for Michael has just announced on the Wright Stuff programme that he WILL be touring the UK this year - yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Great news Sylvia...Thanks for posting this here.

Robin in MD :)

Hey Sylvia, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Michael will come close enough to you, even if you have to visit your family again! :D I'm really happy for you sweetie. I think we all better hold on tight when we start the countdown to your first concert! :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvia, I have everything crossed for you to see Michael for your 1st time. Can't wait for your review. I'm praying girlfriend. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Great news Sylvia...start saving!!!!! Michael here she comes!!! ROFL!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Mary, isn't it great to revisit those fuzzy memories? :D Thanks for sharing sweetie and happy anniversary! lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :Dà

I will never ever 4-get that Night, out with Michael & his Band:)! We declared it "Michael Bolton" day!!! I hope Sylvia gets to see MB as well! I hope those Aussie's give Us some reviews, soon:)!

Take Care Everyone:

Mary (Meg's mom)! 

Yeah, mary. I meant to thank you for your 1st anniversary--year ago when you saw Michael. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin, darn it, the closest so far is Kettering, Oh.....I asked Meg's Dad to take Us...LOL...his response was that he'd take me to the garage....(He's a hoot)...hey, I tried!!! Now if Meg. asked him...that's a different story:)! He's taken Us on road trips to this area before, along time ago...it's a long trip!!! He'll be here sooner or later:)!

"UK & UL are in the Sweet 16" here in Lou, Ky. things are like Basketball & anything related to the sport are very intense!!!

Mary ( Meg's mom)!

Hope you can go to the show in Kettering. Where is it near? Maybe grand pop will take you if Meghan asks. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service