2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mary...get Meg to ask ASAP!!!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Robin R.  That's not Grand-Pop...we only have a Grand-pup...LOL:)! That's Meg's Dad, my hubby...and I'm sorry to say , we won't be able to go! Meg's trying to buy herself a "HOUSE"!!! It was just about a year ago when I told you all about her leaving the Nest...LOL...now she's buying a HOUSE...she's All grown up now!

Kathy, I never get tired of that story, sorry if I am a Rerun, but I promise to tell you about the other 2 shows of back in the day...when Meg. was younger! ASAP:)!

Off to watch Idol results!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I LOVE reruns Mary....that is what gets us by UNTIL our next Bolton Adventure!!!! 

Kathy and LAFd Bob

Gotcha Meg. Oops. Mybad. I'm sorry you guys won't be able to go but the plus is that Meg's trying to buy a home. How neat. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Michael's coming to Washington D. C. 6/11/12. I've been looking to coming to Baltimore 6/12/12-26 but oh! well! Whoever may be going to D. C. reviews, please & other shows as well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I understand crying @ concerts, Mary. Dock of the Bay is a sad song though. I know when I saw Michael 8/27/11 & when he sang "To Make me Feel your Love," I cried rivers. Boltonnut from L. A. CA  I

Wonderful story Mary even though it is a rerun :) I LOVE it and you will have MORE!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Michael has said in a radio interview he has done here in the UK this morning that he hopes to get dates sorted out for a UK tour in November as he will be back over here promoting his book then....WOW....come and get me off of the ceiling !!!! LOL.

Link for the Wright Stuff show, put in by Natalie (which appears to work) and radio interview which has been put in by Diane Kelsey are over in the UK Promotional Tour thread started by Gail.....get over and listen too for they are fantastic and the BOLTON SOUP for the Resolution thread is TOMATO for he was asked in the radio show about a favourite bowl of soup and he said he still likes tomatoes !!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend & wee weporter !!!!!! LOL

You better be FIRST in line girl for that Scotland concert!!!!! I am counting on you Wee One to have a Wonderful Weport and Weview on your FIRST concert!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I have a quick question, where do you find the codes for presale tickets.

Laura, the presale will be on this site. Tomorrow sometime they will update the splash screen and all the info will be there for the presales.  Go to www.michaelbolton.com and it should show.  The people updating are in CA so the time difference will make it closer to mid day. 

Thank you so much for the quick reply.  I can't wait, got to get the Niagra Fall tickets - seems I always miss out!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service