2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dianna what a wonderful review considering all that you have on your mind!! I really appreciate you sharing your night with us!!! Life sometimes is difficult so it is important to try and grab a good moment when you can. I hope the best for you and your family Dianna and may you and your hubby have a wonderful time at your NEXT concert!!! YIPPEE!!! More Michael....have another scoop of Michael on that happiness bowl of life :) At times we have to make our own happiness and you have a great opportunity for that coming up!! ENJOY mate :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Oh Dianna thanks for such a quick and beautiful review and am so glad that you were able to enjoy the show and that Michael sang some of your favourites !! :)

Try and always remember the little light at the end of the tunnel, for good always overcomes bad and that little light grows into a beam !! :)

Take care Dianna and you know I wish you and your family nothing but the best and let's ROCK ON to Sydney !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Dianna,
Great review, glad it helped your state of mind and your other problems. So glad your daughters now love Michael! That's what they needed-to see him in person. It sounded like a great show, sorry about the seat mix up for you. Always better to be up closer..........
I hope your family issue is solved soon.
Here is a cloud for you to use when you need to!
Luv from NJ USA
Joy

Aw! Everyone's so good to Dianna. Having trials & tribulations but yes inded, an MB concert is an awesome get away. I'm going away for several days & boy! do! I! Need it! I'm gonna celebrate my birthday & have an awesome time. True, it's not an MB concert, but no doubt, one hopefully will be coming. I don't wanna pull a negative but since 3/9/12, I've lost 5 friends & my 1 brother. :( I'm hanging in there. I'll always say music & laughter are the best medicines. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

That is a beautiful icon Joy.....wouldn't mind being on that cloud !!!! lol

Sorry to hear about your brother Robin CA and about your friends too but I do hope your trip away to Vegas helps you a millionfold to forget, if only for a little while, the sorrows of loss !! :)    Hope you play those machines and come away with enough for that "private" concert I am still dreaming about !!!!!! LOL.   Have a great time Robin !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvie & Robin R-My cloud for Dianna this time is a cartoon version.  A cat laying on the cloud with a hawaiian shirt on, sunglasses and he is under an umbrella.  The sun is shining above.  The clound says #9 on it.  And 2 mini clouds nearby have a cocktail type drink and some type of food I assume on them. 

Thanks Joy for the descriptions. I really appreciate them. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Cute one Joy! Sounds like Robin R could use it too... :D Thanks for the description sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie. When I come back, there will be reviews for the 17th & 19th. Woo Hoo. I'm ready. I wonder how far Melbourne is from Sidney. I don't think he's in Brisbaine this time. Pardon spellings. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi again Dianna,you know, I realized that I forgot to ask you what did you think of the symphonic aspect of the show? Did you feel specific songs were particularly enhanced? And now that I've rechecked your setlist: didn't Michael sing SILYBIL? Aww, I'm sure that one would be completely awesome with an orchestra! Oh and wasn't Orianthi supposed to be there? I'm sorry, that's a lot of questions! lol Well, see what you can remember sweetie, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Hi Sylvie

Gosh I missed writing my very fav song yes he did sing SILYBIL.

Orchestra was very good that is true and it all sounded great.

But to be truthful I would have been happy with just Michael's band I'm not saying they didn't do a great job but it has a different feeling to the show not so personal I guess I would say.

Now Now people I don't want you to get cross with me but I didn't think Kelly ? was all that good, gosh I hope I'm not hurting anyone's feelings.

She sung "To make you feel my love" very good

"Somewhere over the rainbow" I didn't enjoy her singing much

"HAISTLWY" No way didn't suit her at all ( I really think Michael should sing this one on his own!)

"The Prayer" yes good job!

I think Orianthi is doing all the shows except the one on the Gold Coast.

Oh Boy I hope I didn't push my luck saying this, because really it is just my opinion

I love Helene fischer with Michael though

Love Dianna xxx

Yes Dianna could well imagine some of that intimate feeling could be lost by having so many people on stage and I like Kelly Levesque but I agree with you she doesn't come up to the standard of Helene or more she just doesn't have the variety that Helene has in her voice.....maybe Kelly just needs practice but it is her first time ever in Australia and she is thrilled to be there and of course Orianthi is doing the tour with Alice Cooper just now (don't know if his tour is finished now or not) so I suppose depending on his dates and MB's it is a case of whether she can fit everything in or not !!! :)    Not long to Sydney now....three days and a bit !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service