2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Dianna, Sylvia and Pilar

Thanks a looooooooott !!!!! Fabulous pics and article...... I love them !

Dianna great MB's tour, right !!! I'm glad for you.......

Take care

Mariu

Hi Mariu

Thanks glad you enjoyed them

Love Dianna xxx

Found below article with picture which is being published tomorrow, 20th April, in Australia although, for Dianna, it is already 20th......is it yesterday, today or tomorrow, no matter what hope you enjoy article and picture !!! :)   For Sylvie and Robin CA the picture is one of Orianthi and Michael sitting down together side by side facing the camera on a couch....beautiful photograph for both look darn happy !!! :)

"RETURNING home from jamming with some of the world's biggest acts, Adelaide guitarist Orianthi Panagaris brought one with her - the affable crooner Michael Bolton.

Ahead of their performance at the Adelaide Festival Theatre, Orianthi tells Confidential it was great to be among friends and family with one of the world's most recognisable voices.

"I told Michael that Adelaide is very different from LA," laughs Orianthi.

"It's great to be here with all my family and my mum's pretty excited. Thanks to her I actually grew up listening to Michael's album Soul Provider so it's great to be performing alongside him."

"She had no choice," laughs Michael. Performing with The Adelaide Symphony Orchestra last night, Michael says some audiences have been misled that the night would be a symphonic, softer affair.

"The orchestra sends a message to people that it's a certain kind of night but when Ori comes out and plays them a `lullaby' on her guitar it quickly changes," laughs Michael. "But it's a fantastic show and it's been great to return to Australia."

The pair will get some very rare downtime in Australia and while Orianthi will spend much of her time among friends and family, Michael says he, too, is keen to catch up with friends and hopefully hit the golf course.

"I'll have some time off in Sydney and my best friend lives there," he says.

"It will be great to catch up and then hopefully I'll get some time to play some golf."

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Love it, Sylvia, Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Sylvia, great find!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks, Sylvia! Great photo and article!

Anna (in MO)

Thank you Sylvia :)

Here is the link to my youtube page where you will find some of the film clips they have taken all night to upload I just left the computer on and went to bed LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/user/DiannaBill1

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Dianna!  Sound is really good in them..I know you will have more fun stuff to share soon!!  Neat to see the Orch behind MB and the band!

Have a great time!!!!

Robin in MD :)

The next two shows are going to be fav's of MB's I bet and the fans also at the Sydney Opera House, Sydney AUSTRALIA  April 21, 2012 and April 22, 2012  from 8pm to 10pm

With the time difference I thought I'd go ahead and post these...Dianna--we are with you in spirit girl.. .Anyone else attending feel free to report in here aftewards with some reviews and pics etc..

Robin in MD USA :)

Hey Dianna, thank you so very much for giving us the link to your videos! It’s really too bad that you didn’t have the full songs, but thanks for sharing what you do have sweetie! I enjoyed the variations with “Soul provider”, “the prayer” was just fantastic! I see what you mean about “Over the rainbow” and HAISTLWY.”Over the rainbow” sounded okay to me but it felt to me that in some parts of both songs, Kelly was singing a harmony part on her own and it would have sounded better if Michael had jumped in. I wonder if they’ve had much rehearsal time on those... Oh Dianna, God bless you for recording the entire “Nessun dorma”! Was that yours and Bill’s voice in the beginning? Tell him I said he has a beautiful voice! Lol And so do you for that matter! :D  Sweetie, if you get to talk to Michael, please tell him to come back to Montreal... :D Oh I wish I would have heard the strings on “To love somebody... I love that Michael took advantage of having the orchestra and sang “Go the distance”, he still has beautiful control... It would have been nice if they’d have had time to work out orchestral arrangements for HAISTLWY too. Well all in all, it sounded like a great show Dianna and thank you again so much for sharing something we couldn’t have experienced without you! Take care and God bless. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for the article and description Sylvia: that was different! :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvia,

Girl that was a great review, and a Beautiful pix. thanks sooo much for sharing this:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service