2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know Ori's good but I'll take the orchestra anytime over the guitar. JMO though. I think it's awesome she's performed with MB. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Here is Jonesy and Amanda in the morning interview audio

http://www.wsfm.com.au/shows/jonesy-amanda-morning/listen/michael-b...

Hey Gail, Darn it anyway, I tried to listen to this but I don't know about that" Flash" thing...I'll have to check w/Meghan..until then Thanks for giving Us this info. I'll let you know if I get to hear it or not:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks for that link Gail .....great interview and especially ALL that laughter.....hearing that over breakfast, wow !!!!! :)

Mary all I had to do to access the link was go below the picture of Michael and there is a grey bar running along bottom and then pressed on play over at left hand side and it came on automatically.....hope you get to hear okay !!! :)

WOW, WOW, WOW Dianna.....those videos you have put up in youtube they are fantastic and especially the ones where we get to hear your voice....loved it and of course I have got to make special mention of Nessun Dorma for that rendition that Michael gave was "way over the top".....he excelled himself on those notes....absolutely fantastic and think what that will sound like in the Opera House.....OMG I hope he can settle those nerves for, as I have said on FB, I am pretty sure you will ALL hear even Pavarotti shout; BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO !! :)   Have a whale of time Dianna and savour every moment....enjoy, enjoy, enjoy !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Awesome Dianna with all your reviews, pics, audios&the like. Love it. I know you're having a blast this week, aren't you? Talking about being on a Bolton high. As I'd say Boltonizing & I love it. No one else from Australia is coming out here. Darn. Just love these reviews. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Gail...thanks for a wonderful interview!! LOVED the comment about interviewing "the hair"....too FUNNY!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Gail, thank you for that sweetie, I was able to hear it, nice interview! Take care and thanks again, much appreciated. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada 

Hi Gail, I just wanted to add that I'm sure Australian fans will agree with me that I wish Michael would go there more often so they'd lay off the hair questions already! :D It's  a shame to hear it was "bunched up" as he said though. Thanks again Gail, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gail!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks so much for that one Gail!  Funny, love to hear him laugh and banter with the DJ's.

Joy

Article I've found in Adelaide News of today, 20th April, and I have got to admit that I partly agree with the writer for I would say not necessarily band too loud but drums certainly are or at least far, far too heavy on the cymbals....they need feathered not crashed..... and have felt that before with other videos people have recorded and felt it very much with Dianna's recording of "Soul Provider"......please remember it is my words, therefore, just my opinion and am only acknowledging what writer feels too and after all that I do hope you enjoy article !!! :)

"IT was far from the symphonic night many expected as Michael Bolton and Orianthi electrified The Adelaide Festival Theatre.

The Grammy award- winning artist had the female hearts in a flutter with hits I Said I Loved You But I Lied and How Am I Supposed to Live Without You. But for an Adelaide Symphony Orchestra show, much of the instrumentation for Bolton's performance was buried beneath his overpowering rock band.

Joined occasionally by Adelaide guitarist Orianthi for a handful of heavier tunes, Bolton wandered through big band numbers, the iconic Nessun Dorma and his own adult contemporary anthems for a varied night that showcased the 59- year-old's fantastic vocal range.

Vocalist Kelly Levesque took over for a few numbers which left some of the audience disappointed that Bolton didn't tackle the songs himself. But returning to the stage to belt into his smash hit How Can We Be Lovers, all was quickly forgiven.

The latter half of the evening again failed to utilise the fantastic instrumentation behind him with his commanding band drowning out the ASO , and at times Bolton's smooth croons.

A cover of U2's Pride (In the Name of Love) outstayed its welcome for the encore but for the very few flaws during the evening, it was a highly enjoyable and charismatic performance by a man whose voice is still unforgettable."

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the article Sylvia, that was a nice one. I have yet to listen to the videos, but it's interesting that it seems quite a few  people were confused about the nature of the show. Take care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service