2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats to Ashley and Tom. Way to go. I am sure Ashley was beyond thrilled to get to see MB an meet all the other celebs and nice folks there at the event.. I love the pic of MB and John O'Hurley with her...Years ago at a golf event and have a pic with him also. He's such a kind man...So glad you got to meet him as well.. Great Birthday for Ashley!!!!  I am glad to hear you guys had such a great time...Love all the pics you too. Cute one of Milo too!!!

So what were all thet songs MB sang? Do you remember? Just curious what his setlist was like.

Glad you guys had an amazing time!

Robin in MD :)

Tom and Ashley:

Wow!  What a great way to celebrate your 21st birthday!  A night you will always remember!  Fabulous review of the event.  Sounds like you had the time of your lives.  So glad you were the little pushy Dad you were supposed to be and getting Ashley were she needed to be... closer to Michael!  So happy that you are able to experience these wonderful times together.  It is wonderful to know that Michael is so caring and thoughtful to Ashley.  What a guy!  I'm curious.  Do you think the beautiful neck scarf is one of Michael's or do you think he had it specifically for Ashley?  So, so thoughtful!  Thank you for sharing the pictures!  It looks like it was a great time for everyone!  You got to see a lot of celebrities... good to know John O'Hurley, Nancy Grace and Kathy Lee Gifford are so kind also.  Nice job!

Diane

Wow! What can I say.  Awesome! I'm glad for you both. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi, Tom and Ashley

Congrats !!! All sounds you had a wonderful night.

you are a celebrity more, I'm happy for both.....

Thanks so much for sharing the great report !!

Take care

Mariu

Hi!  I just want to share two brief "articles" I have seen recently about Michael's upcoming concert in Atlantic City.  The first is in South Jersey Magazine, January edition, A.C. Datebook section, Page 95.  It reads:  Michael Bolton   With eight Top 10 albums under his belt, Michael Bolton's latest pop culture achievement is a starring role alongside Andy Samberg in a now infamous Saturday Night Live musical hit.  This month, he's taking a break from his new found comedy chops to perform classic hits at Harrah's.  January 27th, etc...

The second "article" is in our local newspaper today, The Courier-Post, Atlantic City Gaming section.  This "article" includes the photo of Michael that is used here on the website.  It reads:  Bolton Sings - Show Set for Jan. 27   His long locks may be gone, but the ladies still swoon over Michael Bolton.  The singer and songwriter stops at Harrah's Resort on Jan. 27.  Expect to hear some of his hits, such as "How Can We Be Lovers", "Time, Love & Tenderness", "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You" and "When A Man Loves A Woman".  He'll also perform a cover of U2's "Pride (In The Name of Love)" from his latest CD, "Gems", a collection of duets. 

Atlantic City is getting ready for Michael!  Me, too!  Eight days...!

Diane

Hey Diane, thanks for sharing sweetie: isn't it wonderful to see MB articles in your local paper? Have a wonderful time at your concert and remember we'll be anxiously awaiting your review! We were really spoiled in 2010 and we had a lot of fun on the tour thread last year, but man it'll be nice to have reviews to sink our teeth into... :D Take care Diane. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Diane for information about those articles and it is amazing how these dates have crept up upon us....a week tomorrow for the first one....I have got a funny feeling this year is going to disappear as quickly as last year did .....I have got to STOP enjoying myself so much !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

Thanks Diane! All good press is very much appreciated by all us fans!!! BTW....did you all watch American Idol and see that young contestant sing HAISTLWY???? J-Lo, Steve and Randy loved the kids voice and he made through to Hollywood!!!! Michael is such an inspiration!!!! YAY!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy:

I'm sorry I missed him, but I'm glad he made it to Hollywood.  I'll be anxious to see him then.  Thanks for telling us about him.

Yes, we all love good Michael press!  Yah, seven days now!  :)

Diane

Hey Kathy, yes I did see & hear that guy sing Michael's song, and I was sooo happy he made it through to Hollywood....wouldn't it be great if MB mentored the kids this year? He's got my vote:)!

I can't wait to hear some more good reviews, and I couldn't access Ashley & Tom's photo's either:(

Talk to you all soon!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Just noticed your comment Mary about Tom's photos and not being able to access and that might be because you are not on FB and they are on his page there.....the link is taking you into his page not separate photos !!   A couple of the photos I have put over in the photo thread if you go there and there is a great golf one too from weekend!! :)   Please excuse me ladies for butting in in my usual way but as they say why change the habits of a lifetime and thank goodness you pair know me well enough to tell me to go and butt out and that I won't take offence ...just go and stand in my corner !!!!!   LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Diane, I'm ready too only for the other one in Chester, PA!!!  Hope we all have safe travel weather next week/weekend!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service