2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Grand-children have gone for the day I can have a little time to catch up on here : )

Here is a picture in Sydney of Brian Becvar, Michael Lington, myself and Ryan Parrino

Thanks Guys for just being so great :)

Love Dianna xxx

So Dianna, you got to meet Michael Lington & Brian Becvar? Awesome. I think you said you had your picture taken with them. Neat. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life.

Yes Robin I did get a picture with them, what a bunch of great people Michael band Members are :)

Brian is the pianist what a talented man he is!

Michael Lington Sax player whom I just think is Brillant

and of cause Ryan guitarist who just shines on stage and loves every minute of it :)

Love Dianna xx

Awesome, Dianna that you met up with Michael Lington & Brian. Keyboards & the piano are my favorite instruments--any keyboard equipment that is. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA loves life.

Thanks so much for sharing that PICTURE Dianna and lovely to see the "WHOLE" of you, at least to your knees, for a change.....a great picture and nice too to see Brian away from the piano....don't get many shots of him away from that !!! lol.   Thanks again Dianna !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Cute pic Dianna!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Robin in MD :)

Love Sweet Home Chicago. Especially that part starts out the song. Love the #s in the song that MB sings. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Also, when someone put up SILYBIL, loved when the girl said, "oh! yes." Loved her Australian accent. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life.

Robin CA and Sylvie the picture Dianna has put in is one of her sitting at a small round table with the boys and Dianna has her chair turned  outward so that her legs are not under table (that is how you can see just about the whole of her and she has her arms resting on her lap)  with Michael L on her right (his legs under table) and he has his arm around her shoulder and then to her left Ryan is sitting with Brian sitting on Michael L's right and you can see them completely because although at a "round table" they have organised themselves in an arch so that we are looking at and not at anyone's back and it is a beautiful clear, clear picture and definitely, as you all say, a keeper.....love the use of that word for that description !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the description Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

It was so special Michael L moved over so I could share he's seat

I was so damn happy I didn't want to intrude but I was so glad they were so gracious and kind :)

I thank them very much

Love Dianna xxx

When I looked at photo again I thought that Dianna that there is only one seat there and that is how you are turned so that you are not sitting right on the corner but on the edge and is that too why Michael L has his other arm outstretched onto Brian's seat for he was hanging on for grim death !!!!!!! LOL.   You know I am only kidding but the table and chairs do look kind of small, more like a little set for two that you would have on the patio !! lol.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service